"Water bottle"

Sameeksha's POV
Manjot started and then...well...he never stopped. I was tired of following the ball, which was going to every part of the stadium.

I decided to ignore Manjot and look at Abhishek, who was standing far away from the centre.

Bandana suddenly shouted as Manjot hit another six. "Haye rabba!!!" She said hiding her face behind my shoulder.

After sometime Abhishek moved from his position and came on the pitch, he was going to bowl I guess.

Bandana was suddenly quiet. "Yaar" She said, "Abhay Banna ko le aae...ab? Kisko support karu?" She asked. I chuckled. "Okay, Abhay Banna, ek wicket to le liya na? To usme khush raho. Manjot ko thoda aur khelne dena please. Apni behen ke lie itna sa kardo" She said folding her hands. I started laughing.

Abhishek started bowling. Some balls were in his favour and some in Manjot's.

During Abhishek's over, Manjot scored his century. Bandana was the happiest person in Shah Kotla. Manjot hugged Abhishek. Awwww.

After that, everyone started leaving.

Abhishek came to me, "khatam? Kon jeeta?" I asked. "Naah, aaj ka session khatam. Yeh to ek do din aur chalega" He replied. Hah, as if I care.

"Acche lag rahe the khelte hue" I said with a smile, "abhi takk 'accha khelte ho' suna tha, pehli baar suna ke accha lag raha tha" He chuckled. I smiled.

Bandana's POV
At the end of the session, Manjot came to me. He was sweating badly.

"Kesa khela me?" He asked as if he was waiting for my review only.

I really wanted to hug him tightly and tell him how good he was, but I didn't want to be too frank.

"Tum boht accha khele. Mene boht enjoy kia tumhe dekhna" I said. That wasn't too much, but his face was showing that he was more than satisfied by my comment. Maybe because of the happiness on my face.

"Paani" I said and gave him my water bottle. "It's okay, thanks. Andar hai hamare lie" He said with a smile. "Arey koi na, lo" I insisted. He drank splashed some water on his face and drank what was remaining.

His hair became wet. He started shaking his head fastly. He was looking hot. Gosh. He was hot.

I quickly looked away when he looked at me. "Thanks" he said giving me the bottle. I smiled.

*******

I was sitting in my bedroom and using my phone when my gaze fell on my water bottle.

I stood up and picked it up. I went to my place again. That water bottle reminded me of the innings that Manjot played, how he came towards me excitingly, how he drank water from it and how he splashed it on his face...and of course how hot he looked.

An ear to ear smile came on my face. I hid my eyes behing me left palm.

I was so busy doing all this, that I didn't notice Sameeksha standing at the door, with a weird expression on her face.

I cleared my throat and sat properly. "Kya ho raha tha?" She asked confusingly. "Nhi woh kucch nhi, water bottle dekh rhi thi" I said. "Aaj kal hi discovery hui iski jo itne pyaar se nihaar rhi thi?" She asked.

"Yaaaarrrrrr!!!!" I said, "yehi woh water bottle hai jisko Manjot ne touch kia, jisse usne paani pia aur jisse usne apne face pe paani splash kia" I said looking at the bottle.

"Zada nhi ho raha??" She asked. I shook my head. "Par kucch to ho raha hai" I said not looking in her eyes. "Aur yeh kucch boht jaldi nhi ho raha?" She asked. "Hehehehe pata nhi, par boht accha ho raha hai jo bhi ho raha hai" I said in a low voice.

There a silence for a couple of moments. "Bandana" Sameeksha called, I looked up, "itni jaldi uspe bharosa mat kar" She said. My smile disappeared. She has some sort of problem with Manjot.

I was sitting quietly. She sighed, "idhar aa" She said and signed me to rest my head on her lap. I laid down and followed what she said.

She started caressing my hair, "ho sakta hai woh accha ho, par iss maamle me kisi pe bhi itni jaldi bharosa nhi karna chahiye. You should take some more time" She said. I looked at her. Maybe she was right, I decided not to argue and simply nodded.

She knew that I was a bit hurt, but she also knew that it was for my good.

I fell asleep in her lap.

MohabbateinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara