Wink

Sameeksha's POV
We were in the car, going back home.

I heard the conversation between Shubman and Abhishek.
This guy is a mystery. He actually cares about us, but at the same time he is a playboy...or he pretends to be one.

I started respecting him for what he thought about us, and of course for the way he treats Bandana.

I was looking at him through car's central view mirror. He was so focused on the road, his driving was so safe...I was becoming fan of his driving.

He looked at the central view mirror for a second and then moved his gaze on the road again. After a moment he looked back at the mirror. Our eyes met.

Abhishek's POV
Sameeksha was looking at me...wait, why was she looking at me? Now this is breaking news!

I smiled a bit and winked at her. She smiled and looked down, she shook her head and started looking at the road through the window on her right. She was still smiling. It was the first time I was thinking that a girl is cute, otherwise I always find them hot or sexy. 

Sameeksha, you're that "baakio se alag" type of girl.

We reached Sinha House and we got out of the car. Sameeksha started walking towards the entrance, and Bandana was following her.

I called Bandana. She came to me, "yeh aaj cute lag rhi thi" I said looking at Sameeksha, "par isko batana mat, varna fir gussa hogi ke mujhpe line maar rahe ho" I said. She chuckled.

"Cute to tum dono hi boht ho, by god, kya lagoge saathme" She said. I chuckled and nodded. Bandana went inside and Manjot and I left.

Manjot's POV
I was pretty late, I hoped that everyone was sleeping. All the lights were off, I switched my phone's torch on and walked in the house without making any noise.

Suddenly someone grabbed my leg, i startled. I looked at my leg with my phone's help. "Chachu ko dara dia" Champ said laughing cutely.

"Champ! Abhi takk nhi soe? Dara dia mujhe!! Room me chalo, waha baat karte hai...aur shhh!!! Awaaz mat karna" I said.

Champ, Hitesh Bhai and Kalpana Bhabhi's younger son. He's 6 years old and his real name is Aaryan, but I call him Champ. He's the closest person to me after Abhay.

Manjot's POV
Champ and I reached my bedroom. I switched the lights on and closed the door.

"Champ tumhe itni der takk jaagna nhi chahiye tha" I said taking my shoes off. "Aur aapko itna late nhi aana chahiye tha" He said jumping on my bed. "Me to friends ke saath bahar gaya tha, der to ho hi jaati hai" I tried to explain, "to subhah Daadi ko yehi kehna, fir me tamaasha dekhunga" He said.

I made a poker face. "Kitne shaitaan ho gey ho, Bhabhi se shikayat karni padegi" I said going towards the washroom. "Aur mujhe Daadi se shiyakat karni hogi" He said, I chuckled.

I came out after getting changed. I picked tv's remote and started skipping through channels.

"Chachu yeh Bandana kon hai?" He asked. I stopped. Wait. Bandana? How did he...

"Champ? Champ!! Mera phone kaha hai?" I asked looking here and there. He started giggling. "Champ, phone do" I said standing infront of him.

"Pehle batao kon hai" He said, "jaha takk mujhe pata hai aap boht kam ladkio ko jaante ho...to Bandana..." He started thinking.

"Agar phone doge to btaunga" I said. He gave me my phone. I got a message from her, and the notification was on the lock screen, that's how he came to know about her.

"Aaj ke lie thanks, boht accha laga. Good night!!" The message said, I smiled and replied "I enjoyed it too! Tum dono ki wajah se aur accha laga, so thank you!".

Champ was looking at me. "Ab batao varna me Daadi ko bol dunga aapka kisi Bandana ke saath chakkar chal raha hai" He blackmailed me. "Chakkar? Yeh tumhe kisne sikhaya?" I asked.

"Chachu baat mat ghumao. Batao kon hai yeh" He said. "Arey baba dost hai meri. Neyi friend. Woh Karthik Bhaiya hai na? Unki hone wali wife sister ki best friend hai" I explained. Okay, I know I confused him.

He sat down. "To me inko Bandana Chachi bula sakta hu?" He asked innocently. Umm...

"Champ, Chachi kyu?" I asked. "Aapki girlfriend hai na?" He asked. "No...yeh meri girl friend hai" I said. "Aap shaadi karlo na, mujhe Chachi chahiye" He said. I smiled.

"Subhah dekhenge, abhi so jao" I said. He nodded like a good boy.

I laid on the bed and he laid on my stomach. I started patting on his back and he fall asleep.