Antakshri

Bandana's POV
"M" Abhay Banna said with a smirk. Manjot was sitting right next to me. My face became red. Why Abhay Banna?

"Arey, MS Dhoni ka M, tumhare favourite cricketer hai na?" He asked. What.

I nodded. "To bas fir, likhwao" He said. I took a deep breath and looked at Manjot, he was smiling.

Sameeksha's POV
We finalised the mehndi artist and then decided to have a break.

"Guys antakshri khele kya?" Bandana asked. We agreed.

We sat on a carpet, opposite the two boys.

"Chal Mandy, start kar" Abhishek said, Manjot looked at him with a confused expression on his face. "Me kyu?" He asked. "Kyu ki me keh raha hu" Abhishek replied.

"Yeh koi rule nhi hai" Manjot said, "to ab ban gaya" Abhishek said. Manjot rolled his eyes.

"Accha lado mat, abhi decide ho jaega" Bandana said.

"Baithe baithe kya kare, karna hai koi kaam,
Shuru karo antakshri, leke Prabhu ka naam" She recited and pointed at Manjot.

We burst into a laughter. "Haan haan theek hai, gaata hu" Manjot said.

"Mile ho tum hamko, bade naseebo se,
Churaya hai mene kismat ki lakeeron se.
Teri mohobbat se saanse mili hai,
Sada rehna dil me kareeb ho ke" He sang and looking at Bandana.

Bandana smiled and blushed.
I don't like Manjot. I have this strong feeling that he's gonna make her mad for him and she'll forget me. Naah, maybe I'm just protective towards my best friend.

"Teri baari Abhay...K" Manjot said.

Abhishek started thinking. I think he was ready with a song after a couple of moments, as he looked at me and smirked.

"Ready" He said.

"Kal subhah chale jaenge hai ghar jahan,
Kal subhah bole jo bhi bolega jahan,
Tu mera abhi, ho jaana ajnabi,
Fir hum milenge na kabhi..." He sang.

"Sau taraha ke rog le lu,
Ishq ka marz kya hai.
Sau tarah ke rog le lu,
Ishq ka marz kya hai" He finished and winked at me.

I smiled unknowlingly. I think he made me blush.

I don't like him, but at the same time I enjoy being with him.

"Bandana, your turn" Abhishek said. She nodded.

"Hey, surma lagake,
Latein uljha ke,
Haath jiya pe mal-mal" She said and stood up. She went towards Abhishek and signed him to dance with her.

They started dancing, and their moves were weird but funny. Manjot and I were laughing.

"Tere chajje ke neeche khade hai,
Phans gaye jaise dal dal..." She sang.

She repeated the lines and they did the famous Dharmendra step. We were literally crying.

They finally finished dancing and sat down.

"Teri turn" She said looking at me. "Poora to gaa" I said, "naah, me thakk geyi, L se gaa" She said.

A Punjabi song came in my mind, and that was perfect for Abhishek.

"Lakh gaun waleya tu hoya mashoor ve,
Kar bethi pyaar tenu ehi aa kasoor ve"
I sang and everyone looked at me, they probably didn't expect me to sing a Punjabi song.

"Tu fullan jahe dil tod da..." I sang looking at him, he definetely understood that it was for him.

"Wafadaar nhi patandadra tu,
Ve dill tera kaala mundiya..." It hit him, oh yes it did. His face showed it.

"Bhave chann to sunakkha tera muh,
Ve dill tera kaala mundiya" I finally sang. The way I looked at him, actually showed the emotions in the song.

[English Translation:
Your are famous for singing songs
I fell in love with you, this is my mistake.

You break hearts which are like flowers
You are not trustworthy.

Your heart is black
Even though your face is beautiful than the moon]

Abhishek listened to every bit and smiled at the end. He then lowered his eyes and shook his head. Then, looked up at me again, with a beautiful smile.

*******

Abhishek and Manjot were staying for dinner.

I was on the terrace, doing nothing. Someone came, I guessed it was Abhishek.

Abhishek's POV
"Thanks for the compliment" I said. She looked at me with a question mark on her face. "Chann to sunakkha tera muh" I said pointing at the moon.

"Woh gaana tumhare lie nhi tha" She said. "Oh, to matlab mera dil saaf hai?" I asked. "Ji nhi! Dil to tumhara kaala hai, aur tum masoom dil bhi tod'te ho" She said crossing her arms infront of her chest and looking away.

I smiled at her cuteness.

"Haan to seedha seedha kaho na gaana mere lie hi tha" I said. "Haan tha. To? Sharam nhi aati? Random ladkio ke saath flirt karte rehte ho bas" She said.