Romance in the park

Bandana's POV
I felt bad for not trusting him. I should have listened to him at least once.

"I'm sorry" I said lowering my gaze, my eyes were teary, "it's okay, tumhari jagah me hota, to yehi karta" He said holding my hand.

I smiled. What I did in the previous few weeks was the biggest mistake of my life. I will never ever let him go now.

"Mujhe hospital jaake kucch patients ko dekhna hai, to me nikalti hu" Sameeksha said to me, "iska khayal rakhna Mandy" She said, "aur tum...well never mind" She said to Abhay Banna.

"Inka jhagda hua kya?" I asked Manjot, "Sameeksha ne ek soft toy dekha tha, Abhay ne dilaya nhi to naraaz ho geyi" He explained. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Bandana tumne pehle se itne saare soft toys dilake die hai isko, aur leke kya karegi?" Abhay Banna asked, "dilado varna tumse ese hi baat karti rahegi" I said. He sighed.

Manjot and Abhay Banna stayed with me the whole day.

It was finally evening and dinner time. I was feeling much better. Abhay Banna and Sameeksha started having dinner. I was about to start when I realised that Manjot was struggling to eat. His hand was plastered and I guess those stitches were making his life even more difficult.

"Me khilau?" I asked all of a sudden. He smiled and nodded. Sameeksha giggled, I looked at her. She stopped and signed me to carry on.

I started feeding him; everytime I fed him, my fingers brushed with his lips, making me feel butterflies in the stomach.

"Bandana itna laal kyu ho rhi ho?" Abhay Banna asked, Sameeksha and Manjot chuckled. I gave him a fake smile, "yeh sawaal Sameeksha se poochna suhaagraat pe" I said. Manjot chuckled again. Sameeksha and Abhay Banna looked at each other and blushed.

Soon, we were done with dinner. Abhay Banna and Sameeksha wanted to go to a nearby park to get some fresh air, as Abhay Banna was in hospital for a long time.

They both left.

*******

Abhishek's POV
We reached the park.

There was a swing there, Sameeksha sat on it and looked at me. "Dekh kya rahe ho? Jhulao" She ordered. "Huh?" I said confusingly. "Mujhe gussa mat dilao. Jhulana hai to jhulao varna bhaad me jao!" She said gritting her teeth.

I smiled, "haan to ese bolo na jhulana hai. Abhi jhulata hu" I said and stood behind her. I held the swing by its chains and gave it a light push.

I kept doing it for a while, she was enjoying I guess. "Kab takk karna padega?" I asked, "jab takk me bas na bolu" She said. I rolled my eyes.

An idea came to my mind.

I held her shoulders and pushed her slightly. The next time I grabbed her waist and pushed her again.

She immediately stood up. "Chichore kaam mat karo varna yehi peete jaoge" She said, "woah I'm scared" I said raising my hands in the air.

"Mujhe nhi jhoolna" She said crossing her arms infront of her chest. "Okay, me jhool leta hu" I said sitting on the swing. It was a bit low, or maybe I was tall for it, because my feet were comfortably touching the ground.

Sameeksha looked at me and made a face. "Me jaa rhi hu" She said turning. I held her wrist and made her sit on my lap.

"Abhishek me gir jaungi!!" She said, "ese kese girogi? Mene pakad ke rakha hai tumhe" I said wrapping my arms aroung her waist.

"Mujhe utaro, tumpe bharosa nhi" She said. I made a poker face. "Arey!! Sambhalo Sameeksha!" I said making her lose balance. She held my t-shirt, obviously I didn't let her fall by holding her waist tightly.

She gave me a death glare. I controlled my laughter. "Boht gande ho tum!!" She shouted in my ear. I burst into a laughter. She couldn't control her smile and wrapped her arms around my neck.