Reasons

Abhishek's POV
Sameeksha and I were talking about random stuff. We were enjoying.

"Chalo, boht raat ho geyi. Vapas chalte hai" Sameeksha said, I was just looking at her. Bandana always says that I'm so lucky to have her, and she's definetely right. Sometimes I just stop talking or listening to her, and start admiring her beautiful face.

"Abhishek?" She said and shook my shoulders a bit, "haan??" I said, "how creepy...kese ghoorte ho kabhi kabhi" She said making a face.

I smiled, "dekhne lag jaata hu ke tumhari naak pakode jesi hai, baal chudailo jese, aankhe hai ya button samajh nhi aata, lips...never mind, gae ke lips bhi zada sundar hote hai. Yeh sab ke baad bhi tumse pyaar ho gaya, why?" I said looking at her, she made a face and stood up.

"To koi dusri dhoondh lo, mujhme kucch sundar nhi hai!" She said leaving. I chuckled, shaking my head. I held her wrist and puller her towards me. She landed on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Abhishek chodo mujhe" She said, "chodo varna chillaungi" She said while struggling and trying to get rid of my grip. "Sameeksha...shhh" I shushed her by placing my index finger on her lips.

She looked up at me.

"Cute si naak hai, soft aur dark baal" I said pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear, she lowered her lashes. "Aankho ki shape perfect hai, itni sundar hai ke koi bhi kho jae inme" I said and she smiled a bit, "aur yeh glossy lips...kisi din control nhi kar paunga aur kiss kar dunga" I said, and she blushed.

"Itna beautiful face kabhi nhi dekha mene" I said caressing her cheek with my right hand, "of course Mummy ke baad...she's the most beautiful lady in my life" I said, she smiled and nodded a bit.

"Yeh the reasons tumse pyaar karne ke" I said cupping her face and placing a kiss on her forehead.

We headed towards the car. She opened the door and sat inside. "Sameeksha peeche meri jacket hogi, dena please" I said sitting on driver's seat.

She looked back to grab my jacket, "shittttttttttt" She said loudly. I chuckled, "oh my God!!! Tumne bataya kyu nhi?? Mene avai tumhe itna suna dia" She said looking at the Pikachu soft toy.

She grabbed it and looked at it admiringly, "Pikachuuuu" She said kissing it. I smiled and shook my head.

"Thank you!!!" She said hugging me tightly. I rubbed her back, "ab khush?" I asked, "boht" She replied.

"Accha ab chalo, tumhe hospital chod du" I said, "tum nhi rukoge?" She asked, "Mummy bata rhi thi kucch zaruri baat karni hai to ghar jaana padega" I said. She nodded.

*******

We reached hospital, "accha to me niklu?" I asked Bandana, she nodded. I looked at Sameeksha, "ruk jao na" She said with a puppy face. I smiled, "subhah Bandana ko discharge kar rahe hai, tab pakka aaunga" I said. She sighed.

I looked at Mandy and Bandana. They looked at me confusingly. I cocked my eyebrow, "oh!" Mandy said and nudged Bandana. She smiled and they looked away.

I kissed Sameeksha on her cheek, "jaldi so jaana aur in dono ka khayal rakhna, subhah milenge, okay?" I asked cupping her face. "Tum ghar pohonch ke message kar dena" She said, I smiled and nodded.

"Aur tum dono, iska khayal rakhna" I said to Bandana and Mandy. "Haan haan theek hai, ham teeno ek dusre ka khayal rakh lenge, tu apna dekh" Mandy said.

"Take care, subhah milenge" I said placing a kiss on Bandana's forehead. Mandy coughed a bit, "saale bhai wali kiss thi" I said. The three of them started laughing.