He started following me!!

Abhishek's POV
Bandana looked at me angrily. "Khane ke lie nhi tokte!" She said.

"Chal be khale" I said. "Nhi...ho gaya bas" He said. "Me car me jaa raha hu, aa jaio" He said and left. I looked at Bandana and smiled a bit. "Abhay Banna you're so mean!!!!" She said hitting me.

"Sorry sorry sorry" I said holding her hands, "mujhe kya pata tha woh itna bura maan jaega" I said. "Okay then, tumhara bhi ho gaya ab" She said. "Arey par mujhe aur khane hai" I said. She glared at me. "Mera bhi ho gaya" I said.

"Ruko yehi" She said and went in the kitchen. She came back and gave me a bag. "Isme pakode hai. Manjot ko de dena aur bhi kha lena" She said. I smiled and hugged her.

Then, I left.

Sameeksha's POV
It was 8pm and Bandana was reading a book when I went to the room.

"How to talk to an introvert" The title said. "Kya parh rhi hai?" I asked. "Introverts pe book hai" She replied. "Tu kabse books parhne lagi?" I asked.

"Jabse...jabse..." She tried, "Manjot mila?" I asked. She smiled. "Arey nhi, bas ese hi. You know, general knowledge" She said.

She closed the book after few minutes. "Mujhse nhi parhi jaa rhi. Tu ek kaam kar, book parh, fir mujhe bataio kya likha hai" She said. "Waah!!!" I said. She chuckled.

She got a notification on her phone so she unlocked it to check who it was.

She smiled looking at the screen. "Ahem ahem!!" She cleared her throat and showed me the screen.

"abhisheksharma_4 started following you" I read. I didn't say anything after that, maybe she knew what was going on in my mind.

"Sun" I said after a few moments, "mujhe followers badhane hai apne, to isko bol mujhe bhi follow kare" I said. She smirked, "ohoooooo" She said, "Accha keh dungi...par uske lie tujhe mere kucch kaam karne honge" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Bol" I said. "Sabse pehle to ek glass paani leke aa mere lie" I made a face but I had to follow her order, so I went to bring a glass of water.

When I came back, my phone vibrated as I got a notification. I checked it and smiled. "Ahem ahem" I said and showed the screen to Bandana.

Abhishek followed me as well. "Ab yeh paani..." I said and drank the glass of water. Bandana made a poker face.

She looked at her phone as she received a message from an unknown number. "Yeh kiska hai!?" She said. "Pakode dene ke lie thanks! They were tasty" She read. "Shitttttttt!!!!! Yeh to Manjot hai! Usne mujhe message kia! Mere paas uska number hai! Goooooddddddd!!!!" She said jumping on the bed.

Woah.

"Umm...congratulations" I said...well, I don't really care.

She was still looking at the message. "Gadhi usko reply kar" I said. She started typing. "Send karne se pehle check kar lio, typing mistakes boht karti hai tu" I said. "Oopps" She said and looked at me with a puppy face. "No problem ki jagah 'Mo problem' likh dia aur send kar dia" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Ek kaam to dhang se hota nhi hai" I said. She lowered her lashes.

"Vese..." I said, "I think...yeh thoda theek hai, baakio se thoda alag shayad. Utna kamina nhi hai" I said. She immediately looked up with a happy face. "Matlab tune isko mere lie approve kar dia????" She asked holding my shoulder.

"Mene esa kucch nhi kaha...dost banane layak hai yeh, aur kucch nhi" I said. "Dosti ke lie haan hui hai to aage bhi ho jaegi" She said. I made a poker face.

Manjot's POV
"Chal fir kal practice pe milte hai" I said to Abhishek, who was on the phone. "Sun, kal tu, me, Shubman aur Nagar Dominos khane chalte hai" He said. "Yaar...Shubman aur Nagar..." I said insecure.

"Manjot, woh team mates hai. Mere ilava tu kisi se theek se baat nhi karta. Bas jitna poocho utna bolta hai. Chaar saal hone wale hai tujhe team aae hue, abhi bhi tu door reh raha hai hamse" He said.

"Accha chal theek hai, chalenge" I said, "ladkio ko bhi le chale?" I asked. "Bhai? Tune ladkio ka dhandha karna shuru kar dia? Match fees kam padh rhi thi kya?" He asked. "Abey eh!! Bandana aur Sameeksha ki baat kar raha hu!" I said. He chuckled.

"Haan...I mean...I don't know. Miss Khadoos hogi to maza aaega vese, aur Shubman aur Nagar se bhi mila denge" He said. "Done, sab chalte hai. Me unko bol deta hu" He said. I agreed and he disconnected the call.