IV.

Taking my father's conversation into consideration I thought about wasting Nicole's time

Taking my father's conversation into consideration I thought about wasting Nicole's time. I called her over after dropping my dad off and wanted to just talk to her.

I stared at her as she sat on the couch, making herself at home while watching tv. I didn't know how to exactly tell what was on my mind. I didn't even know what was on my mind. I just decided to say what was first on my mind.

"I think we should break up."

Nicole sat up slowly looking over at me.

"What?" She asked with tears already in her eyes.

"I think we should break up. I'm not planning on marrying you or taking it any further."

Wiping her tears she nodded her head.

"I knew it. You're cheating!"

"What?"

"You're cheating on me! You've been cheating. You call me over here like everything is okay but you're breaking up with me because you've found your new girlfriend!" She yelled at me.

I simply leaned back in the chair and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not fucking blind!" She kept going. I'll just let her get everything out.

"You sit here and show a fake life, fake happiness but I know the truth. You're an asshole! I can not fucking believe you're breaking up with me! I've been nothing but perfect for you! I cater to you, Travis."

"Okay, that might be your problem."

"My problem?! You know what your problem is? You're spoiled, never had to work for shit and your father handed shit to you. If we're being technical you're unemployed. Your brother is the one who's running the company I'm not sure how you even get a fucking check."

"Okay.."

Nicole got up and kicked the things on my coffee table off. I leaned back into my chair, while watching her act a mess.

"Why did you even invite me over?!" She yanked off the necklace she had on, throwing it at me before knocking a photo off the wall and throwing my vase on the ground.

"Aw, man. That's new."

She ignored my comment and left out slamming the door behind her. I got up and locked the door behind her before notifying the gate keeper to not let her in anymore. She did way too much.

Looking at the mess she left behind I shook my head and emailed my cleaning lady to have her come help me out.

Nicole completely embarrassed herself and now it was no way we could even get back together. I went to text her before realizing I was blocked. I shrugged my shoulders.

Women were so dramatic. I don't get it. If a man doesn't want you just move on. What's the fuss for? She did injure my ego a little. She called me unemployed. I chuckled to myself.

Me? Unemployed?

I—.

Maybe.

I laid back on my back placing my arm over my face for a split second I thought I would have time to relax before my brother called me.

"Travis!" He yelled into the phone.

"What?" I answered sitting up.

"I fucked up, bro. I fucked up. I need you to do something for me and quick."

Listening to him I stood up quickly. What could've happened?!

"What's wrong?"

"Man.."