XXIII.

TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER.
I parked my car in the parking deck and went to the elevator holding the food Kennedy requested.

Sophia has told me off and told me to leave her alone for the rest of her life. I asked her about the child and she told me there isn't one. I know she's lying so I'll just see her in court. I don't know what got into her but even her mom said she hasn't seen her in awhile.

I opened the door with my key as Riley ran up to me. "Move." I said while walking around him. He was always so damn quick to jump for food just like his mom.

I placed the food down and went into Kennedy's room where she was sitting on the bed in her towel.

I stood there and admired her beauty for a second, watching the way her damp hair fell over her shoulders causing a few water droplets to roll down towards her cleavage which led my imagination to run wild about what her body looked like under the towel. This was the only time I've seen her with so little coverage and it was taking everything in me to keep from tearing the towel away and making love to her right now.

But I had too much respect for her. I felt that I was staring a bit too long so I tore my eyes off of her and placed my attention on the food I just brought in, digging and searching through the bag as if I didn't know what was in there.

"Hey babe, I bought you some food." I said as I took a quick glance at her and noticed a slight smirk on her face.

"No kiss?" She asked, completely ignoring the fact that I had food which was abnormal for her. She was always hungry. I looked at her and shook my head while chuckling before walking towards her direction and leaned over her curvy but slim frame.

I decided that I would just take a second to take in her natural beauty before planting a soft kiss against her plump lips, tugging at it slightly before I pulled away. Before I could lean back up to walk away, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a longer kiss. My heart race sped up as she ran her fingers through my hair and tugged on my lips.

And just like that, the impulse to snatch the towel from her body came back. I slowly removed my lips from hers and began to trail soft kisses from her jaw down to her neck, down the crease between her boobs, eventually reaching the towel.

I looked up into her eyes as if to ask permission to take off the towel. I guess she got the message bc she nodded her head with a small smile on her lips.

"Take it off."

With that being said, I removed the towel from her body and was completely amazed by her body. I always knew my baby had a nice body but... damn.
Laying her back onto the bed, I continued my trail of kisses down to her right breast, cover her nipple with my mouth as I slowly brung my hand up her leg and in between her thighs, playing with her pussy as I continued to work on her nipple.

Eventually I spread her legs open and was satisfied when I saw how wet and ready she was.

Wow, that's all mine. I thought to myself as I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants followed by my boxers.

As soon as I was free from all my clothing, I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed by her legs. I positioned my hands to caress the back of her knees and slightly pushed her legs up and further apart at the same time. Placing my dick directly at her center, I slowly pushed myself into her and watched as looks of pleasure became apparent on her face.

"Fuck," I silently groaned as I began to slowly stroke in and out of her causing a shinier coat of her juices to cover me every time I pulled out.

Her moans, my groans, and the slapping of skin sounded throughout her room for the next couple of hours until we had reached our limit of orgasms.

We laid there out of breath but smiles on our faces nevertheless from tonight's activities.

I finally made love to my baby.

I kissed her cheek moving her hair out of her face while she buried her head in my neck.

I can't believe we just had sex

I was not expecting it at all. But Travis is so sexy sometimes and I couldn't wait any longer. I do wish he would've used a condom but I guess in the moment it doesn't really dawn on people. I rubbed his back as he quickly fell asleep beside me. He was such a baby.

I will admit I wasn't expecting him to really put a working on my body. I guess I should expect the unexpected. I kissed his nose. He was snoring lightly beside me. I might love this man. He was literally everything.

I never thought I would be with someone like him but here I was. He made sure I was happy every day and when I wasn't he would try and brighten my day. He wasn't perfect because we did have arguments about his so called baby he was having. I don't care that was still on my mind. I didn't understand how he could be so reckless. I shook the thought out of my head before turning around to get out of bed so I can get dress. His grip around me tighten as he pulled me back closer.

"Go to bed." He mumbled against my neck.

I was kinda hungry now. I guess he wants me to starve. I sighed and closed my eyes.