IX.

Eating my cereal, I was staring at Travis Puterbaugh Instagram account

Eating my cereal, I was staring at Travis Puterbaugh Instagram account. I'm not sure why he would like a photo and unlike it.

I was holding my god baby and it was creepy he would find such an old photo.

He's getting so many creep points. I scrolled on his account in awe. It was so professional with a couple of friendly photos with people and family.

He clearly lived his best life

He clearly lived his best life. I was interested in what charities he worked with because that's one of my biggest hobbies. I enjoy helping others and giving back as much as I could.

Travis was handsome but also blocked.

I blocked his Instagram. He was a weirdo. I didn't need him searching up my name doing creepy stuff. I don't know him like that and that's a big no.

I glanced at Riley as chewed on his toy. He was so well behaved. I really loved his little self. Memphis would call to check on him and I didn't like it. I made it clear to him that I was a single mom. Plus, talk about creep squad he found my address too quick which made me think he had people following me. I finished my bowl and went to dump it in the dishwasher.

I stared at Riley. Was he a mistake? Did he have a tracking device or camera on him?

Memphis was so controlling. I don't put anything pass him. I went to pick Riley up, looking at his little face he licked my arm.

"You're too sweet to be a spy." I hugged him. He just stared at me confused.

I shouldn't have accepted him but he's so cute and fluffy!! I placed him down as he ran back to his toy I went into my room to get dress for the day.

This summer I'm going to enjoy it and not fake sleep like I did last summer. I grabbed my little workout clothing slipping it on before grabbing my keys. I would just go to the gym in my building and then come back to my room to actually prepare for the day.