XXIV.

My family loved Kennedy

My family loved Kennedy. They welcomed her with open arms and that made me really happy. She was fitting right in. I didn't regret bring her at all. She was so perfect. We've been dating for six months now and it was her thanksgiving break. I was surprised she wanted to come with me on my family trip instead of being with her family.

I watched as she helped my mom with the dishes. She didn't even have to. I was in such awe with her.

My sister thought she was so sweet and Elle just thought she was amazing. That's all I wanted from them. I needed my other girls approval.

Once she was done helping my mom she walked over to me, almost taking a seat beside me I yawned standing up and grabbing her hand.

"I'm sleepy, baby."

"So, that doesn't mean she's sleepy." Kendall said butting in.

"Mind your business. I can't sleep without her." I pulled Kennedy into my chest giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Right, baby?"

She blushed before mushing my face away. "He's a big baby, Kendall. I'm going to tuck him in." She chuckled before moving out of my arms and walking to the room we had.

"Nah, she's going to sleep with me. Goodnight family." I followed behind Kennedy giving her space. Closing the door behind us I took off my shirt.

"I'm going to shower first." She said while getting out her pajamas.

Knowing that she didn't really like her pajamas I threw one of my clean shirts her way.

"There." She smiled and sniffed it.

"Thank you."

"We can take a shower together."

"Nope. Travis, I know you too well." She walked off and went into the bathroom shutting the door also kicking it.

I just decided to sit on the bed with only my boxers on and wait for her to finish. I looked out on our balcony. We have a perfect view of Spain at night.

After what felt like three hours she finally came out with wet hair and my shirt on. That's when I really loved her. In her purest form.

"What?" She asked while walking to her suitcase.

"Nothing."

"You're always staring at me, creep." She gave me a smile. I just ignored her and went to get in the shower.

She's been calling me a creep since we've met but that's better than calling me a colonizer.