X.

I never regretted something so quickly in my life

I never regretted something so quickly in my life. Sophia just wasn't it. She didn't do much for me anymore besides the obvious.

"Do you like dogs?" She asked while laying her head on my bare chest.

I was tired of faking conversation with her.

"No, not really."

"Aw. I wanted to get a puppy but I won't." She smiled while rubbing my beard.

"Okay." I mumbled while closing my eyes.

If I fake sleep she couldn't talk to me.

"Wake up sleepy head." She kissed my face. "I'll go get us some breakfast so you can wake up."

"No, I'll get it." I moved her off of me and stood up grabbing my clothes I put them back on. "I'll see you later." Giving her a kiss on her forehead I grabbed my phone and walked out of the hotel room.

I wasn't going to get breakfast. But I'll send her some. I was going back to my Airbnb. First, I wasted money for a hotel room for us. She ruined the mood three times before we even got there. I just had to do what I had to do.

She wasn't bad in bed but I wasn't in the mood. Looking down at my phone I seen my mom was FaceTiming me.

"Goodmorning mama." I smiled at the camera as I walked outside and went into the black SUV waiting for me.

"Hi dumpling. How are you? Where are you it's early?" She replies in her sweet voice.

"I'm fine. I'm just leaving a friends and I'm headed back to my place. How's everything going?"

"It's fine! We're enjoying Spain and your father is being so sweet to me." She smiled. "A friends? You look like you just woke up."

"I'm happy you're enjoying yourself. You deserve it, you raised four kids so you deserve your best life now." I gave her a smile back before washing my face with my hands. "Yeah. It was tiring."

Yawning I covered my mouth as my mom showed me the gifts my father brought her. "That's a nice purse." I nodded my head at the Gucci purse my father got her.

"It is. It's beautiful women in Spain. They're so tan. Do you like tan women?"

"Like black?"

"I'm guessing so, Spanish, Black or Brown it doesn't matter."

"Why?"

"Because a couple of girls here would be perfect for you and I'm hoping to set you up on a date!"

I laughed. "Mom, I'm fine. I promise."

She sighed before covering the speaker part of the phone instead of putting me on mute she yelled to my dad.

"Never mind Clark! He said he's fine!"

"No he isn't!" My father yelled back which made me laugh more. She looked down at the screen.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, mama. Enjoy the rest of the trip and don't set me up on any dates."

"But they're so beautiful and sweet!"

"Yeah But I think your other son needs it note then me. Love you." I hung up as she said she loved me too.

"Whew." Once my driver dropped me off I went to postmates and ordered Sophia some food.

I guess I'll get her gLuTeN FrEe pancakes or waffles with fruit.

Making a choice I placed the hotel address and room number in before tossing my phone to the side. I went into the bathroom to take a shower and actually try to get some rest.

I can not believe Travis

I can not believe Travis. He lied to me. I thought he was coming back with food but instead he sent me some food. I guess I'm thankful either way. I didn't get why he brushed me off so much. I thought we were making progress as a couple.

Taking a quick shower in the hotel room I put my clothes on from the day before back on and then grabbed my items, before leaving the room. I had to call an Uber. I guess Travis is a very busy man that he can't even do that for me. Whatever.

I needed a place to stay. I was running low on funds and clearly my modeling money wasn't coming in yet.

Travis could give me a place to stay? But, I don't want him thinking I'm homeless then he would drop me. I signed thinking about what to do.

I went on my seeking arrangement app, messaging one of my old money providers. He didn't live in New York but I only needed two thousand to sleep comfortably.

While on the phone with him I went to Travis Instagram and looked through his likes. This was something I did when I was interested in someone. I wanted to see who had their eyes on him.

I seen one new girl that I haven't before. They weren't even following each other so I just decided to follow her. She was pretty but she wasn't me.

"I promise, Sam. When I come back home we can have a night out." I spoke as he tried to not give me money. I hated that I had to scoop low some times.

"Sophia, my wife knows now and she keeps an eye out on my accounts." He said lowly almost a whisper.

"Okay, well if you never want to see me again just say that."

"I didn't say that."

"So what are you saying? I need two thousand but now I feel like I need three for the suffering you're causing me."

He sighed, taking a long paused I looked at my nails waiting for his reply.

"Okay, I'll send it to you. But I want some pictures in return."

"Thank you, big papa." I chuckled hanging up as the deposit was made to my account I got a notification.

Maybe, I could buy a nice dress and have dinner with Travis again. This time we could actually have a nice little place to stay and not just a hotel.