XII.

He checked his watch making sure he wasn't going to be late to brunch with Kennedy as he was in a meeting with his lawyers

"If anything, you just have to stay low and don't have anyone knowing your business stats. If it's possible pause your stocks." Brandon, my lawyer was saying as his partner nodded.

"I never dealt with any illegal business out of this country. I'm not sure how to just jump into and fix it. We can just water your accounts down. We don't know who these people know." He opened his folder giving me some papers.

"But, I should be alright?"

"Of course, they cant demand anything from you without having something from you. If they had something then we might've been in trouble. But since they don't have anything on you just a word from your brother. This is nothing. I just have to take to their ambassadors."

"And you think the legal way is the best way?"

He sighed before asking his partner to leave.

"Look, Travis. The legal way is the way we have to go first. If it doesn't work out I know someone who could help us a little but I'm not going to get him involved yet. Now, just deny or confirm this were drugs involved?"

I paused for a moment, unbuttoning my suit jacket I kept my eyes on the table. I wasn't sure. I was hoping not. My brother didn't mention anything about drugs.

"I don't know."

"I need a yes or no by tomorrow morning. If drugs were involved they can really fight us in court but if drugs weren't involved I can get you granted permission to the hotel lots." He said while packing up his things.

We said our goodbyes and I headed towards Kennedy's apartment building. It was very nice, seemed very luxury. I watched as she walked out of the front building, looking at the park cars before finally walking to mine before I could get out to open the door she quickly got in.

"Too slow." She joked while pulling her seatbelt on.

"You did that on purpose." I glanced down at her causal outfit. She never disappoints.

"You're right." She smiled. "How has your day been? I see you're already in your suit today."

"It's been productive. I'm in my suit everyday." I said before pulling off. Glancing over at her I seen her texting away on her phone once we reached scramble I got out to open her door.

"Thank you." She held onto my hand as I helped her out and smoothed out her jeans.

"This is my favorite place." I nodded at her comment as I let her take the lead.