XVII.

He was finally giving me the attention I deserve! Travis made me take the test in front of him and I passed

He was finally giving me the attention I deserve! Travis made me take the test in front of him and I passed. I knew I was really pregnant. I don't know why he didn't think so. We walked side by side in the baby store while I ate my ice cream I begged for.

I could tell he was a little uncomfortable but not for long. He would be a great father. I planned on not bothering him too much so he didn't ask for a DNA test again. I wasn't a whore or anything. I never gave anything up for free. He rubbed his face as I pulled out girl clothing.

"Should we just do unisex?" I asked showing him the dress.

"We should go." He replied turning his back heading towards the exit. I sighed.

Following behind him I quickly grabbed his hand. "Travis, cheer up. A baby is such a wonderful gift."

"I don't agree." He said. "We both aren't ready for a baby and it's nothing to celebrate just right now."

"Do you want me to get an abortion?!" I asked loudly. He grabbed my arm pulling me to the store door.

"I didn't say that. I just don't want to get ahead of ourselves. Now, let me take you home."

"No! You need to spend time with me."

"I will at your place."

"Why not yours?" I asked him.

I could tell I was bugging him but I didn't care. He dropped everything for me lately because of the baby. So I don't know why he was avoiding me.

"Is kennedy here?"

"No."

"So why are you acting stand-offish? Did she find out about the baby?"

He let go of my hand giving me a look.

"No."

"Oh."

I mumbled to myself before finishing my ice cream. I wonder did she know and just not say anything? I may be over dramatic. But I want to make sure nobody is even in our way. Even a little friend of his.

"This baby does not mean we're together. I'm open to date and so are you. But, just don't have sex with anyone while carrying my baby that's nasty."

"And you can have sex with your whores?!"

"I'm not having sex." He chuckled going to his car he unlocked the doors and opened mine for me I silently got inside waiting for him.

"How do I know you aren't screwing Kennedy?"

"Why do you keep bringing her up? We aren't dating."

"I know but your sudden liking for black girls is new to me and I'm just scared that you'll have one around my child. I don't want anyone pretending to be a mom." I said while rolling my eyes.