V.

"I've been thinking and I think I deserve my open apartment or condo

"I've been thinking and I think I deserve my open apartment or condo." I said while crossing my legs.

"Why?"

"Because, I'm an adult and I need my privacy."

"For what?"

"For my friends and other get togethers."

"You just want to fuck men."

"No! I'm not even thinking about that!" I said while smacking my lips.

"You don't even have a job."

"Right. Unemployed, how are you going to afford it?"

I looked at Bryce and Brandon before I just rolled my eyes. I give up. I needed help on practicing what to say to our parents. I really wanted my own place now. I wanted to come as I go.

Since I went out the other night, mom literally woke up in the middle of the night giving me a speech. I felt like I was at an Obama event.

"Well. Can y'all hire me?"

They looked at each other before bursting into laughter. I hate them.

"For what? Housekeeping?"

"Brandon, she can't even do that!" Bryce said while shoving him and still laughing.

"I'm serious. I can intern. Please?"

"Paid internship? Ken, just ask for the money. You worked during the year. What kind of place do you even need?"

"I want two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen and full living room. I need a walk in closet, great view. Everything, I've seen one for one million." I said while pulling up the place to show him.

"A how much?!" Bryce grabbed my phone. "No. Nope. You need to live in your budget."

"And Where's that Bryce?!" I asked annoyed. I was getting pissed off.

"Not anything in million. A couple of hundred of dollars, maybe. You just need it for the summer? I know a realtor." He replied.

"I think the Eugene is the best place for her, it's only seven thousand a month. So that's what, twenty-one thousand for three months?" Brandon said passing me his phone.

"Twenty-one Who?!" Bryce asked. "Y'all are fucking ridiculous!"

"She's doing well in school. She's been on the deans list faithfully. Not getting into any trouble and the biggest achievement of them all she isn't pregnant." Brandon said looking at Bryce.