XV.

I have to go back home and I was currently packing as Kennedy kept me company

I have to go back home and I was currently packing as Kennedy kept me company. She didn't have to but for the last two weeks we have been more closer. She was mad at me for a couple of days after the little incident. So, she got over it. I'm happy she did.

She played in her hair while I finished packing up my things. I was currently looking at a couple of places I could make an investment move in to live at instead of wasting money with Airbnb.

"No help?" I asked while closing my first suitcase.

"You didn't ask." She smiled while moving off the bed and going into the closet to get my suits.

I would just send them to the cleaners and have them sent to charity. I never wore a suit twice.

"I have to ask?" I pinched her butt as she shot me a look.

"Yes you do and keep your hands to yourself." She said while folding some of my things. I took this as the chance to relax.

I sat down on the bed and read a couple of emails that Sophia sent me. She was determine to make this baby mine. I felt bad for denying the child but you never know. We used protection so I was confused.

Actually, my life right now was very confusing.

"Are we having dinner before you go?" I looked up at Kennedy and smiled at her question.

"Would you like that?"

"I would love it."

"And you know what I would love?"

"Hm?" She questioned while pulling her hair up in a messy bun.

"If you came home with me."

"Um, nope! Not happening. You could be a serial killer partner that just rails the pretty girls back to your swamp in Texas."

I stood up walking near her, pulling her close to me I wrapped my arms around her body while looking down at her.

"If I was a serial killer I wouldn't want to share you with my partners. You'll be my prize."

"That's not romantic."

We both started to laugh. I kissed her forehead.

"No, but really. Just come see Texas with me. You've shown me around your city let me return the favor."

"Where would I stay?"