VIII.

"Nothing is wrong with a little drugs

"Nothing is wrong with a little drugs." My brother said while looking at me.

He was out of his mind. He was clearly a crackhead now that thought it was okay. I wasn't sure how to respond to him. I just sat on the couch staring at him as he gave me a shrug.

"You have to be the dumbest person I know. So, did you do the drugs or take the drugs?"

"I took them. Do I look like Charlie Sheen to you?" He asked while smacking his lips.

"No, but you look like an idiot. You have these guys thinking you took drugs. Now, we can't even go to Mexico. I can't even give them a phone call like hey guys it was a mistake. It wasn't me."

"Well. Travis, we could push it under the rug."

"They want to kill you. I'm not sure you have any common sense!" I yelled.

He was acting like it was all so simple. We had to get a lawyer, which was taking money, had to get him security which took money and now he's acting like it's no big deal. I felt like the bigger brother at this moment.

I didn't ask for any of this but I knew I had to help him out.

"They only want to kill me because of a mistake."

"Get out. I don't know why you even came here. I'm going to email you a plane ticket and—."

"You think I'm getting on a commercial flight? Yeah right!"

"What the fuck? Tyler. I swear to God. If you don't get your dumbass out of here I'm going to drag you out. You think it's safe to use anything of our families now?! We don't know what connects these guys have! Just blend in."

He stared at me for a moment.

"I thought I was the older brother."

"You were until you started acting like a dumbass. I didn't have to help you but here I am helping you. Now, go."

He stood up nodding his head before making his way to the door.

"Be safe." I added while walking behind him I closed the door then went back to the couch to sit down.

Pulling out my phone I went to text Kennedy, going against it I went to Instagram and searched her name. Clicking on two profiles I finally found hers.

"560k followers, impressive." I mumbled before scrolling on her profile.

" I mumbled before scrolling on her profile

"I wonder if she's a model on the side." I clicked on one photo with her a baby accidentally liking the picture I paused.

"Oh shit." Quickly unliking it I left off her profile and sighed.

If she gets that notification I'm getting more creep points. I think she was already creeped out when we had coffee together. I didn't want to be pushy but clearly I was interested in this woman.