Filler.

I fixed his shirt as he stood in the mirror messing around with his buttons

I fixed his shirt as he stood in the mirror messing around with his buttons. "Please." I mumbled while smacking his hands away.

"I'm nervous." He said looking down at me.

"For what? My family is nice."

"Really? Bryce is crazy." I smiled at him before nodding in agreement.

"Well, it's best that you know that already." He wrapped his arms around me letting them slide down to my butt.

"Can we have a little quickie?"

"No. Every time you say that it turns into me being late for something or missing out completely."

"Sorry, I don't know how to be quick." He grinned which made me laugh.

"Yeah, okay. We both know you do."

"One time Kennedy! Give it a rest."

"You said it not me." I stepped away from him fixing my red dress then going to put my heels on. "But that was the funniest sixty seconds of my life. I never laughed so hard." I said thinking about it.

"I-." He shook his head walking to the other side of the bed putting his shoes on.

He didn't like when I bring up the one minute sex session we had. But it was funny. He literally was in, four strokes then out. I laughed so hard and he was red. I told him to wait until we get home but nope he wanted it in the car and now look. He was a minute man.

We've only had sex about five times. I was keeping count because I didn't want this relationship to be based on that. Right now, we're using condoms. I know he's clean but I'm not on birth control. But we're both getting tested because we just want to. I guess for reassurance. He didn't want to do it alone even though I've already been.

"Sorry, baby." I kissed his cheek as we walked out of his apartment. He was so sensitive about that.

"Yeah." Locking the door he didn't grab my hand as we started walking so I smacked my lips and started walking ahead of him until he pulled me back. "No attitudes, food is soon." He chuckled holding my hand.

"I'm not hungry." I said while pouting.

"I'm sure you are."

We walked in silence to his car, it was a peaceful silence. I'll have to admit I enjoyed his company and I was starting to have very strong feelings for him. I haven't felt this way since Memphis and that ended horribly. I was hoping with Travis it would be different even though so far it was amazing you never know.

As we reached his car I should feel his body tense up which made me look up at the direction he was looking in. His car had the words 'CHEATER' on it with all of his ties slash. I dropped his hand from mind and furrowed my brows.

"What is this?" I asked him while he pulled out his phone looking like he was texting someone. "Travis."

"I don't know, Kennedy. What the hell? How would I know?" He stated quickly while walking away from me while on the phone. I crossed my arms over my chest and started to tap my foot.

Things could be so nice but go so wrong at the same time.