XX.

"I want to make you my girlfriend

"I want to make you my girlfriend." I blurted out while I played with Kennedy's hair. We've been relaxing with each other for the last week. I convinced her to come to Texas with me and it was not easy at all. She's been in my house for the whole time. She haven't even left but besides when we went to dinner together.

I never introduced her as my girl or anything. I would say my friend when people walked up to us which made some guys try to shoot their shot. It would me off but I had to just shrug it off. She wasn't my girl. She made it clear every time that I would get upset that I said it.

Kennedy didn't reply which made me sigh. I looked down and saw that she was asleep. She was just up telling me I better not go to sleep then she asked me
to play with her hair and now she's out cold. I kept my eyes on her for a moment. I really wanted to introduce her to my family soon. I just wanted them to meet the girl that's had my attention. We've gotten to know each other and everything was working out.

Sophia hasn't called me in a couple of days. I don't know why not. I've been checking in on her and trying to see how she is with the baby. No answers. Whatever.

Feeling something wet on my chest I looked down and seen Kennedy drooling. Yuck!

I frowned up and mushed her head. She quickly lifted her head up and stared at me.

"You're drooling. That's nasty."

Looking down at my shirt she wiped her mouth with my shirt before moving her head to the pillow. I couldn't believe it. She's nasty. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. Which she couldn't stand.

"Don't ever wake me up like that again." She said.

"And how should I wake you?" I asked while pulling her back into me.

"Queen Kennedy or something like that. Not with a mush." She said looking at me.

"Fine, how bout I just call you babe?"

"Oh! Now you want to claim me? Mhm." She rolled her eyes.

"I actually do and I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Well, too bad you can't get everything you want." She said with a smile.

"So you're saying no?"

"Did I say that?"

"No."

"Okay." She pulled at my lip. "I'm actually saying yes."

Smiling at her I leaned in to give her a kiss before pulling away mid way there. I forgot she just had so much nasty drool coming out of those things.

"What?" She asked furrowing her brows.

"I just, you drooled and I—." I shook my head giving her a peck on the lips.

"You think you don't drool?!" She asked me mushing my face. I held my hands up shrugging. "Do I?"

"Do you?! Aw man! You drool and pull the sheets, you also throw your hand over my face and elbow my neck sometimes!"