Chapter 50

After the ceremony the guests were directed to the outdoor area where the reception would take place. Belle, at the last minute, opted to have the ceremony inside in fear of rain but the weather had held up perfectly. While the guests found their seats and enjoyed o'dourves and cocktails, Belle, Chris and the rest of the wedding party as well as parents took photos.

"Hi wife." Chris came up behind Belle wrapping one arm carefully around her neck pulling her back against his chest.

"Hi husband." She looked up at him with a grin.

"Have I mentioned how incredibly beautiful you look?"

"Maybe once or twice." She laughed. "You look pretty great yourself." She turned around to face him. "I am so happy."

"Me to." He kissed the tip of her nose.

"Save it for the honeymoon!" Cully called with a laugh.

Chris shifted his eyes towards Cully as the corner of his mouth slid up into a sly smile. He then dipped Belle back giving her a passionate kiss. Well he tried to make it passionate, but Belle was laughing to hard.

"I am so glad I get to spend forever with you." She said as he helped her stand back up right.

"Right back at ya gorgeous girl." He winked.

The reception started off in full swing. They had a live band and a DJ. As soon as Chris, Belle and the wedding party were announced at the reception, they had their first dance to Chris Stapleton's Tennessee Whiskey. As Chris took Belle into his arms, she rested her head on his chest and they swayed around the dance floor to the smooth bluesy country tune. Belle never wanted the moment to end. Her heart was so full of love and happiness she almost thought it couldn't be real. But then she looked up into Chris's hazel green eyes and he was smiling down at her. She couldn't stop herself from leaning up to kiss her new husband which earned a few cheers and whistles from the guests. As the song ended Chris spun Belle out and back into his arms finishing the dance with another kiss.

Before dinner was served Allie and Cully were to give their speeches. Allie stood up clinking her fork to her glass to gain everyone's attention.

"Hi." She laughed nervously. "I've known Belle a long time. We've been best friends since we were 10 years old in the 5th grade. We've been through a lot together." Allie looked at Belle with a warm smile, "And we've talked about this day A LOT. Now growing up it wasn't Chris as her groom but Leonardo Dicaprio. You can see that didn't turn out quite as planned." She laughed. "And thankfully it didn't because look at you now. Belle you're not just my best friend you're my sister. And I've never seen you happier then when you are with Chris by your side. I'd like to take credit for the 2 of them getting together. It was at my gym they met-"

"Ahem!" Matt called from his seat.

Allie laughed along with everyone else, "Ok technically it's MATT's gym. But I can't take credit for it because if they hadn't met at the gym, they would have met at the grocery store, or a restaurant, or a Dodger's game because they are soulmates. They are destined to be together. If you spend just 5 minutes with them together you will see they are made for each other. You can see how much Chris loves Belle just by the way he looks at her. Watching Belle's face light up when Chris enters a room you can feel how much she loves him. Chris, I'm Belle's best friend but today I officially hand the title over to you. I know you will love and protect her fiercely. I know that no one will ever love her as much as you do, so I am entrusting you with her. I love you both so very much. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your magical day. To Mr. and Mrs. Pratt." Allie held up her champagne glass.

"Here! Here!" Matt called out as everyone lifted their glasses to toast.

"I met a girl." Cully began as the cheering and whistling died down. "That is the phone call I received the day Chris met Belle. He told me to google her, so I did." Everyone laughed. "And I thought man she is out of your league brother! Then I met her, and I KNEW she was out of his league. But that's the way it should be. Women are better than us, they truly are our better halves. And I couldn't imagine a better woman for my brother. When Chris talks about Belle he comes to life in a whole other way. When he's with Belle he's the best version of himself. I know that she loves him unconditionally. I know that she will take care of him, Lord knows he's going to need it. And I know that the 2 of you are going to have a long beautiful life together. Belle I know I speak for Angie and myself when I say we are over the moon to have you as a new sister. We are so thrilled to have you as a part of our family. Thank you for putting up with Chris, but mainly thank you for loving him. I'm so glad that he met a girl." Cully held up his glass for another toast.

Belle turned to Chris her eyes rimmed with happy tears. "Love you." She whispered.

"Love you." He murmured back kissing her temple softly.

After dinner they opened the dance floor up andBelle was pretty sure not one person stayed in their seat. She had neverlaughed as hard as she did that night, danced that hard, even sang that loudly.Twirling around on the dance floor with Chris to an upbeat version of The Way YouLook Tonight she looked around at her family and friends and knew there was nogirl luckier in the world then her.