Chapter 51

A/N  We're at the end.... Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read and enjoy Belle and Chris's love story as much as I have. 🤗😘

Belle sighed contently before flopping down face first onto the Eastern King-Sized bed in the suite on the Lombardi House grounds that she and Chris were going to stay the night at before leaving for the Bahamas in the morning.

Chris opened the bathroom door untucking and unbuttoning his shirt as he walked into the bedroom.

"I'm exhausted." He yawned throwing his watch on the dresser.

"Me to." Belle called from the bed her face muffled by the enormous comforter and pillows.

Chris fell on to the bed next to her looking up at the ceiling. "What a night."

"Best night of my life." Belle turned her head to look at Chris with a smile.

"Mine to." He agreed. "You need help getting out of that dress Mrs. Pratt?" His eyes gleamed devilishly.

"Are you offering to help me?" She teased propping herself up on her elbows.

Chris nodded leaning over to kiss his wife.

"Thank you." She interrupted the kiss.

"For what?" Chris drew her mouth back to his to resume the kiss.

"Never giving up on me. Making me the happiest girl in the world. Making my dreams come true."

Chris leaned back, taking his thumb he gently ran it along her jaw line and down her neck.

"I told you I knew I was going to marry you the moment I heard you laugh. Even when we were apart I never gave up on you. I've never given up on you and I never will. You're stuck with me for the rest of our lives."

Belle smiled, "Good. You're stuck with me too."

They flew to the Bahamas the next morning and their suite was beyond Belle's expectations. They spent their mornings on the beach, their afternoons doing every different kind of excursion they could, and evenings were usually a romantic dinner followed by turning in early. On their last evening in Atlantis Belle was getting ready for dinner. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror she was struggling with zipping her dress up when Chris walked in.

"A little help?" She stuck out her lower lip.

"Gladly." He reached out but instead of zipping the dress up, he lowered the zipper down.

"Wrong way Pratt." She spun around holding the dress to her chest with her arm.

"Oh we can be a few minutes late for dinner. I want to have a few more minutes with my wife."

Belle gave him a smile and let the dress slip to the floor. "I love hearing you call me that." She melted into his arms.

"I love calling you that." He lifted her up and set her down on the bathroom counter.

"Are you really happy?" She paused pressing her hands against his chest.

"No. I'm so much more than happy." He leaned forward and kissed her. "I'm complete."

"Me to." She smiled against his lips. "And we have forever to go."

"Here's to forever Mrs. Pratt."

"Forever."

20,123 likes

20,123 likes

RealBellsPrattLA Special Announcement.....Coming Soon......

view all 4,998 comments

Tagged prattprattpratt