09 ⤷SHISUI

_

_

The next morning, a snoozing Shisui was woken up by Kaiwa rolling over on top of his body. He blinked his tired eyes open, feeling the first morning rays of the sun come through the window.

Shisui took a deep breath, and slightly stretched. After she'd rolled on him, Kaiwa curled around Shisui's body while she was still sleeping. And that's where she still was.

With Kaiwa's head rested on his chest, Shisui lightly brushed Kaiwa's hair with his fingers, feeling himself slowly start falling back asleep. He didn't even care that there was a tiny trail of drool falling on his shirt.

He also didn't even think to question how he got in this situation.

Upon sensing a presence, he looked to his left and saw Naruto standing in the doorway of Kaiwa's bedroom. Naruto's blue eyes were set in a deep glare.

"What are you doing in Neechan's bed?" Naruto questioned bluntly. Naruto didn't hate Shisui, but frankly, he was getting quite tired of the Uchiha showing up everywhere.

"Uh, I don't know..." Shisui blushed, chucking nervously. "I guess I must've fallen asleep when I put her to bed last night..."

"Uh huh," Naruto agreed, his voice laced with sarcasm. "I came in here to wake up Neechan for breakfast."

"Oh..." Shisui had never felt so awkward. But in that moment, he was just glad he was wearing clothes.

"I only made two cups of ramen," Naruto continued, lightly hinting that he wanted Shisui to leave.

"That's okay, Naruto," Shisui smiled awkwardly, trying not to offend Kaiwa's younger brother. "I'm not hungry."

Shisui's stomach growled in disagreement.

"Uh huh," Naruto sarcastically said again. "Can you just wake up Neechan and tell her I made ramen?"

"Uh, sure."

Once Shisui was sure Naruto was gone into the kitchen, the Uchiha sighed in relief. Never in his life could he recall such an awkward encounter. He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Shisui softly pecked Kaiwa's forehead to wake her up, but nothing happened. She was still asleep.

"Kaiwa," he mumbled, poking her cheek. Once again, she continued her slumber with no response.

Shisui sighed, sliding out of Kaiwa's bed. He walked around to the other side, and picked up Kaiwa's body. Shisui carried Kaiwa into the kitchen and set her down in a kitchen chair, trying not to hit her head in the process.

Kaiwa's sleeping face fell onto the table, narrowly missing the bowl of ramen Naruto made for her.

"Neechan, wake up!" Naruto shouted. Her head lifted off the table and her eyes shot upen as she took in the situation. When she realized it wasn't dangerous, she relaxed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.