25 ⤷WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN

using this gif again because i love it

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦- 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯___

___

After a night of intimacy, Kaiwa woke up to the sun's rays on her face. Kaiwa decided not to wake her lover, since he looked so peaceful.

Shisui's arms were still around her, his chest rising and falling with each deep breath he took. Kaiwa's cheeks tinted with pink as she recalled the events from the night before, and how careful and loving Shisui was for every second of it.

Kaiwa allowed her eyes to wander around the room.

The afterlife was beautiful.

Shisui and Kaiwa were in a small, cozy house next to a gorgeous lake. As Kaiwa leaned over in bed to look out the window, her eyes widened as she looked at the shimmering water.

Kaiwa jumped in surprise when she felt Shisui pull her closer, his shallower breaths signifying that he was awake.

"Good morning, Kaiwa," Shisui mumbled sleepily, his voice raspy from sleep. "Did you sleep okay?"

Kaiwa nodded, her fingers slowly combing out Shisui's morning hair. Shisui hummed contently at the feeling.

"Can we go down to the lake?" Kaiwa wondered.

"Of course. Anything you want," Shisui replied, his bright black eyes looking down at Kaiwa with nothing but love and adoration filling them.

"There aren't any bathing suits around here... are there?"

"As a matter of fact, I bought some the other day." Shisui smiled, stretching. He pulled on some pants as he got out of bed, walking over to the dresser. "I wanted to surprise you. I wasn't sure what style you'd want, so I just got a few..." Shisui trailed off, slightly embarrassed. He thought he was being too cheesy, but Kaiwa didn't agree.

She stood in front of him, a blanket wrapped around her body like a burrito, and gave him a soft kiss on his bare, but solid chest.

"You're such an idiot, Shisui," Kaiwa scoffed. "But I love you."

"I love you too, Kaiwa," Shisui blushed. He leaned down and captured her lips in a slow, but passionate kiss. When they pulled away, Kaiwa moved towards the drawer.

"I'm gonna change, so... don't look," Kaiwa mumbled, her cheeks flushing pink.

"I already saw you naked yesterday, and you've been naked with me the whole night..." Shisui reminded her with a playful smirk.

"Don't look... perv!" Kaiwa's face was beet red.

"You know, Kaiwa." Shisui's voice dropped a few octaves as he moved closer to her. She backed up until she hit the wall, and Shisui trapped her between his arms. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I think you want me to look."