11 ⤷HE IS NEVER FAR

_

_

Kaitama Bridge wasn't a far travel from Team Jiro's battlefield. In only a matter of hours, they could see Kaitama Bridge in the distance.

But the ninjas were stopped before they could go any further.

An ANBU member with a white mask of an animal face approached them. The mask looked like something between a fox and a cat; Kaiwa couldn't tell what it was supposed to be exactly. The man had short brown hair that stuck up from around his mask.

"Are you the ones Lord Hokage sent to retrieve the evidence?" He interrogated.

He sounded a bit skeptical, proving Jiro's suspicions that the information they'd be transporting was very important.

"Yes. I am Jiro Tamura, and this is my team of Chunins," Jiro responded, taking a few steps forward. "How would you like to do this?"

"It's currently being heavily guarded. We are on strict orders to only pass the information to one member of the retrieval squad, in order to minimize witnesses," the masked ninja explained formally.

"Then who do you want to give the evidence to?"

The ANBU ninja looked between the four-man squad, before his brown eyes landed on Kaiwa. The young, shy Uchiha that Kakashi was always with.

"That must be Kaiwa Uvhiha..." he thought to himself, before gesturing for Kaiwa to follow him. "You'll do. The rest of you, wait here."

Kaiwa looked up at her sensei for permission, to which Jiro gave a curt nod. Kaiwa followed the ninja.

They jumped through the trees, and Kaiwa was having trouble keeping up. Yamato slowed down so she wouldn't fall behind.

"So, um, sir..." Kaiwa began anxiously while she and the ninja jumped through the trees at a slightly slower pace than before. The man hummed in response, glancing over at Kaiwa. "How far away is it?"

"We're stopping here. Someone else will take you right to it," he explained.

Kaiwa and Yamato landed softly on the ground, and were faced with two other ninjas in masks. One had a spiky, blonde ponytail, and the other had short, black hair.

Kaiwa took a quick inhaler break, embarrassed about her asthma. She was about to carry crucial information for Konoha, and she had asthma.

Yamato gestured to the ravenette that was the same height as Kaiwa, and she understood what he meant. She walked right up to the presumably-teenage ninja.

"Kaiwa Uchiha, please come with me." His voice was kind of squeaky, meaning that he was still going through puberty. He was probably only a couple years younger than Kaiwa.

He pulled a scroll from his belt, and threw it open. For a moment, Kaiwa expected puppets to appear. But instead, there was a paintbrush in the boy's pale, gloved hand. He scribbled something on the page, and a strange looking bird flew out of it.