15 ⤷HEAVEN

_

_

"I want her on that mission," a gravelly voice broke the silence of the dim room.

"Sir, you think they're strong enough to take her out?"

"If she's distracted, I don't doubt it. It will be effortless to explain the cause of death, and there will be no mess to clean up. Unless you have an alternative, I want her on that mission."

"Sir..."

"It doesn't matter what it takes. She is dangerous, and must be disposed of. This is not up for dispute."

"Sir, if I may... how are you going to organize this?"

"It will be very simple. The mission has come through, and the Uchiha is in the room as well."

With parting words, the village elder limped into the Hokage's office towards the open chair reserved for him. The tapping of the man's cane caused Kaiwa to flinch, refusing to turn around.

"Danzo, what brings you here?" The Hokage wondered as Danzo sat in his seat.

"I have a mission proposal."

Before Danzo could explain, the door burst open.

"TORA!" The old woman in the corner of the room suddenly screeched, flying across the room to scoop up her squirming cat.

Kaiwa couldn't help but frown, wishing that the cat wasn't being treated like a ragdoll.

"Kaiwa-nee!" A feminine voice called. Kaiwa turned and saw Team 7 standing in the doorway.

"Sakura-chan, she's my sister!" Naruto whined, running up to Kaiwa. He threw his arms around his sister's torso in a hug to prove his point. "Neechan, the cat was so mean," he whispered. "Nothing like Kumo."

"Danzo, I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me for just a moment while I prepare the next mission for these genin."

Danzo frowned, but kept patient.

"Now, for you four, I have a list of tasks for you to complete." The Hokage listed off missions that were closer to chores.

"No, no, no!" Naruto interrupted, making Kaiwa look down at him. "I don't wanna babysit! I want a real mission!"

While the Hokage briefly explained the concepts of mission rankings, Kakashi pulled Kaiwa aside.

"So you came out of the house today?" Kakashi spoke quietly.