24 ⤷WHITE SUNDRESS

_

_

"You're infiltrating the Five Kage Summit? Do you really think that's a good idea?" Kaiwa sighed.

"Danzo will be there," Sasuke insisted. "He needs to pay for what he's done. You should understand better than anyone."

Kaiwa didn't say anything. Out of nowhere, Shiro Zetsu popped out of the ground.

"Hello, Kaiwa," he smiled. "Can I be here with you?"

Kaiwa nodded, moving over so that Shiro would have space to emerge fully from the ground. He was clad in a new akatsuki cloak since Kaiwa refused to give his other one back.

"Can I hug you?" Shiro requested, to which Kaiwa nodded again with her arms open. Shiro beamed and picked Kaiwa up, spinning her around while nuzzling his nose in her hair.

"Be careful, Shiro," Obito warned, his sharingan flashing.

"Of course, Boss!" Shiro replied, setting Kaiwa down but still hugging her. "Can I kiss you, Kaiwa?"

"Absolutely not!" Obito growled.

"No, Shiro," Kaiwa replied gently. "You, uh... you don't kiss unless you have a special kind of relationship."

"But isn't our relationship special?" Shiro frowned sadly.

"It is, but not in the same way," Kaiwa explained.

"Ohhhh," Shiro concluded. "Can I hold your hand, then?"

"I guess."

Shiro took Kaiwa's hand, smiling. He ignored Obito's glare, happy to live in the moment with Kaiwa before... that happened.

"Kaiwa. Are you familiar with Sasuke's team, Taka?" Obito asked. Kaiwa looked over at him, then Sasuke, then back to Obito, shaking her head.

"They're here now. I'll introduce them to you," Sasuke offered, also glaring at Shiro's hand that was holding Kaiwa's. Right after Sasuke finished speaking, three people entered the cave.

"Oi! Who's she?" The first one called out. He was pale, with short white hair that had blue ends. He reminded Kaiwa of someone, but she wasn't sure who.

"Are you another one of Sasuke's fangirls?" A girl with bright red hair asked suspiciously, adjusting her circular glasses.

"This is Uchiha Kaiwa," Sasuke announced.

"Oh," the redhead added, looking back at Kaiwa. Kaiwa decided that aggression was not worth it, and tried to take a different approach.

"You... have nice hair. It's nice to meet you." Such kind words felt weird coming from Kaiwa, but the redhead didn't even notice the foreign experience.

"I'm Karin," the younger girl introduced, coming up to Kaiwa. "There's no doubt in my mind that you're an Uchiha! You're so beautiful!" Sasuke harshly interrupted Karin's swooning.