One. 💋

 E L L I O T T C O L E 

Just like any other normal day in the Cole household, I could hear the house was full of people and I hadn't even finished my breakfast. I raised my eyebrows as I listened to the mindless shouting, it was loud, so annoyingly loud it was drowning out the video I was watching on my mobile phone. Letting out a groan, I shook my head almost disbelieving all the noise as it was never this loud. My eyes looked towards the side door almost like looking would shut the music up, and to my disappointment, it didn't, before shutting off the video on my phone and letting out a sigh. I would give my left arm for some peace and quiet, especially since today was a Monday, I mean seriously what could my father have all these people round at 9 am on a Monday morning for? He never normally made this much racket any time let alone on a Monday. 

I dumped my spoon into the bowl before picking them up and leaving the table I was sitting at before placing them into the oversized marble sink that seemed to consume the whole sideboard. Placing my phone into the back pocket of my jeans I pulled the kitchen door open which lead through to the hallway where my twin brother was standing on his mobile phone. In here the shouts were drowned out especially when I closed the door to the kitchen leaving an even bigger space between myself and the sound. 

"I have to go," he told whoever was on the line as he looked at me, his brown hair falling over his eyes before he ended the call and pushed his hair away from his face. "What are you doing up so early?" His voice was short as he looked at me before tucking his hands into his jacket pockets.

I wondered who he was on the phone to, someone important if he felt the need to end the call when I was around, strange really. Rolling my eyes at him, I shrugged my shoulders before moaning, "Some of us actually have to go to work." I looked at his outfit noticing he had already gotten dressed, something he rarely did before midday. He was wearing what looked like a good pair of jeans too, something I didn't think he actually owned since I usually only saw him in shorts or a pair of tracksuit bottoms. "Where are you going, looking all fancy and shit?"

His upper lip curled, "It's none of your business is it really?" His blue eyes the same dull shade as mine as he looked into my eyes. "But you are my sister so I'll let you in on a secret."

Well, wasn't that just grand? Just swell that he thought he could let me in on something that he obviously had no intention of telling me had I not overheard his phonecall. I narrowed my eyes as he took his hands from his pocket and started to type something on his phone before he showed me the screen. Raising my right eyebrow, a perfect brow that I had spent a good ten minutes on this morning, I looked at the screen before shrugging my shoulders at the social media page of a blonde girl. "And?" I couldn't see the big deal, she didn't look like she was anything special if anything she looked a bit full of herself.

"This is Lucy," he told me as he locked his phone and put it back into his pocket. "She wants to meet me."

"Stalking this poor girl was you?" I teased him as I walked past him and opened the door to the cloakroom and entered the massive hall where all the coats and over outside items were stored.