Twenty. 💯

"Please," Harry looked at me as I sat on his bed, he was pulling his leather jacket on as he spoke. "Stay here, I have to do a few things and then we're going to hit the road."

I rolled my eyes, "Where on Earth are you expecting me to go?" I shook my head as I laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. "It's not like I know anyone."

"Seriously," he said as I closed my eyes trying to block him out. "I'm not even joking right now, you have to stay inside and just wait for me."

Sitting back up I looked at him as he looked at himself in the mirror, "Where are you going?" I asked him as I watched curiously as he pushed his hair out of his eyes and turned back to look at me. 

"It's none of your business, is it?" He asked as he opened the bedroom door before he turned and glanced at me again. "Just stay here." I watched as he left, I groaned as I laid back on the bed again and wrinkled my nose in disappointment that I was just left here. 

I wondered what he was doing that was so important, it must have been big if he needed to do it before we left. I watched the clock as time seemed to pass slowly, it was almost midday and if he wanted to get going it was going to need to be soon.

"Hey," I heard his sister's voice before there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Are you in there?"

Quickly I sat up and pulled my hood up shadowing my face before I stood up and opened the bedroom door, my eyes meeting that of Harry's sister. "Hi," I said awkwardly as I removed my hood. 

She looked into the room and smiled as her eyes met mine again, "Are you hungry?"

Her kindness was sweet, genuinely, you would even know that she and Harry were related. I shook my head as I bit my lip, "Not really." I didn't think Harry would appreciate me and his sister spending any time together. 

Shannon shrugged her shoulders, "Your loss." She tilted her head to the side as she eyed me curiously, "So what happened to your face?"

The one question I hoped to avoid and Harry wasn't even here to answer for me like he wanted to. I opened my mouth to speak before I closed it again.

"Sorry," she quickly apologised. "I shouldn't have asked," she smiled.

A thought popped into my head as she spoke to me, I managed to smile at her before speaking. "It's okay," I told her as I leaned against the door frame, "I had a bug, one of those that eats your flesh."

She eyed up the right side of my face before she raised an eyebrow, "I might look like I don't know a lot but I am studying nursing. That does not look like a flesh-eating bug." She shook her head at me before she asked another question, her hands on her hips as she looked at me. "Did my brother do this to you? I see the way you look at him, I can see you're scared of him."