Thirtyeight. 🔫

As the night rolled in I was getting more and more agitated since Harry had not turned up yet. By half eight I was giving up on seeing him, I was just glad to be alive at this point. As I laid in the bed I listened to the silence before the door opened, I looked up to see a nurse entering the room, a smile on her face. "You have a visitor, are you up for seeing anyone?"

I smiled widely as I sat the bed up using the remote, "Yes." My voice eager as I felt my heart beating a little faster and my hands clamming up. I wanted to see him, I wanted to see his face and see if what the other nurse said was real. Did he feel the same way as me?

The nurse backed out of the room before a minute later the door opened again, my heart dropping to my stomach and my eyes widening as I saw who was coming into my room. "Oh, baby, no need to look so nervous." He had some nerve, not only did he have some nerve, he had obviously been doing his homework to find me. 

"How did you find me?" I asked keeping my voice calm even though inside I was absolutely bricking myself. 

He strolled over to the bed, his manner the same as always, his outfit still the same as I had always known him, the black leather jacket, the black jeans and the black boots. He sat in the chair next to my bed, a smirk on his face as he looked at me. "Like I've told you before, Elliott, trust me."

Breathing in deeply I decided now was the time to speak, "What do you want from me?" 

"I want you." 

He flashed open his jacket revealing a gun that he had in a pocket of his jacket, "I'm going to get the nurse and you are telling them you are leaving. I have a vehicle waiting downstairs to take us."

Panic set in as I shook my head, "No, I can't!" 

"Tell them you are leaving or I'll drag you out kicking and screaming!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Then that's what you'll have to do." There was no way I was going without a fight, without letting them all know that I was being taken against my will. 

Zayn groaned loudly before he stood up and before I had time to react he yanked the IV line from my arm before he gripped hold of my arm and pulled me making me move along with him mainly because the pain my body was feeling from the sharp movements. 

"When my father finds you, he will kill you!" I hissed as he pulled me toward the door. 

A laugh left his mouth before he licked his lips, "Oh, sweetheart, you have no idea. Daddy dearest isn't going to save you, no one is going to save you, especially not that friend of yours."

I didn't have time to reply as he jerked the door open, I looked over at the nurse's station which was empty as Zayn pulled me through the ward. The beds had people in them but the more I looked the more I realised they were not sleeping, every single person in their beds had a bullet hole in their heads between their eyes. It was like my nightmares but this time I wasn't waking up. I tried to stand my ground and not move but he was stronger than me, still there seemed to be no one around. There was no one around that was alive because all the nurses that were here were now on the floor with a bullet in their brains too, blood pooling around their bodies. 

Screams left my lips as I realised no one was going to help me, even holding on to railings wasn't stopping him, he pulled me harder and I had no choice to go with him as the pain in my stomach returned from the surgery I had been through. I tried to make as much noise as possible to alert people but there was no one who was alive who was coming to help me. 

As he dragged me through the hospital there were more people that had been murdered in cold blood just to get to me, just to get me out of there with no problems. Tears brimmed my eyes as I realised there was no one coming to help me, there was no way I could stop this from happening and I wouldn't see anyone I love ever again. 

The tears fell from my eyes as Zayn pulled me out of the hospital and right in front of the entrance was our transport waiting to take us away, a large white van with the back doors open. 

The cold air sent a chill through me as I was only wearing the hospital grade nightgown with an open back and a pair of pants I had been given by a kind nurse as I refused to wear the paper ones. I wanted to wrap my arms around myself, I wanted to scream but it was deserted of all human life apart from Zayn, everyone else nearby was dead on the floor. 

I looked around trying to see if there was someone, anyone, but there was no one, the only person I could see was someone who had haunted my dreams and my head since I had last since him, Michael. His eyes were glowing as he looked at me, sending shivers through me. 

Zayn pushed me into the back of the van with Michael before he shut the doors leaving me in the back of the van with Michael. My body was throbbing as the cold metal of the bottom of the van slammed into me before I pushed myself up from the floor as my eyes met Michael's. 

He had a smirk on his face as he looked down at me, "Well I'm surprised it has taken us this long to catch up with you."

I backed away from him in the sitting position until I had nowhere else to go and my back hit the side of the van behind me before I felt the engine start and the van starting to move. "This is a mistake." I looked around the van trying to take it in, there were two seats, Michael was sitting in one and there was one next to him, that was it, the front of the van was cut off from the back so whoever was driving would not be able to hear or see anything that was happening in the back. Not that it mattered, apart from Zayn I didn't know if there was anyone else in the front.

Michael chuckled, "We don't make mistakes, Elliott." He tilted his head to the side as he watched me from his seat, "Or would you prefer Ell? Or maybe sweetheart?"

My eyes widened as I realised these were both names Harry used for me, the latter when he was usually angry or stressed with me, Ell for our normal day to day conversation. How did he know? Had they been watching all along? 

Tears flowed for my eyes as I realised that I wouldn't see him again, all this time we had spent together and I'd only just told him how I felt, now everything was ripped away from me. I would never make it home to my father, I would make it to my brother and find where he was, I would never be a normal person. I would probably die at these people's hands. 

"I have to say," Michael spoke as he watched me, "Max is very intrigued to meet you." Michael smiled, "I mean especially after our time together last time was cut short. Trust me though, there will be no mistakes this time. This time I'm going to be with you every single second until you meet Max."

A sob escaped my lips as it dawned on me that this was actually happening. My nightmares were all coming true all too quickly, there was no one here to save me this time either. I was miles away from home, my father and Harry thought I was safe in the hospital, no one knew as far as I was aware that at this moment in time I was well on my way to see the one person who was going to end my life because of my father's mistakes. 

Looking away from Michael I closed my eyes as I tried to come up with something, anything that would maybe buy me some time, something that would make him feel sorry for me, something that could help me. I opened my eyes and looked at my hands, they were shaking as I levelled them in front of me. There was nothing left to lose as I put my hands by my side and shakily pushed myself to my knees and leaned forward in front of Michael. 

He watched me with curious eyes, his bright blue eyes staring down at me as I put my trembling hands on his knees steadying myself as I tried to ignore the pain in my body. He didn't speak he just watched me as I looked up at him through my big eyes as I tried to make myself look as innocent as possible. 

"Maybe we can come to a compromise," I spoke slowly as I ran my hands closer to his crotch just stopping mid-thigh. "Maybe there is something I can do for you," I bit my bottom lip as I looked up at him. 

Michael's blue eyes looked from my eyes to my hands which were on his legs before he looked back at me. I waited for him to speak but no words left his lips, his right hand reached forward and wrapped in his long hair as he tilted his head to the side and looked at me,  a smirk on his lips. He pulled me up to my feet by my hair, my hands holding onto his to try and get some kind of slack in my hair to stop the pain that radiated from my head as he stood up the van just accommodating his height to give him more leverage when lifting me. As he kept lifting me higher I had to get on my tiptoes until I was eye level with him, my hands still wrapped around his hands desperately. "If I wanted you, I would have already taken you."