Fortyone. 💊

I have never needed my dad as much as I needed him right now, I needed him, I needed him to come home and find me here, to save me. Tears streamed down my face, my face had stopped bleeding but I was having swallowing difficulties as I couldn't create a proper seal in my mouth. 

Max had left me in this room alone but not before he'd made me take several different pills and a white liquid. I had no idea what it was but I guessed it wasn't good, the pain in my body had been numbed but I was feeling sleepy with every passing moment. 

I wanted to know more, I wanted to know why I was here. What had my father done to piss this man off? Why was Thomas working for him? Did he know something I didn't? Would he help me? Would he come through or just leave me here to rot?

I thought twins were supposed to be inseperable, I thought that we would grown older and have our own families and be like normal siblings, fighting over trival things but still best of friends. None of that could happen now, now everything was fucked and there was no way back. 

I wondered where my father was, I wondered what he was thinking, please find me, dad. 

💊💊

T E R R Y C O L E 

"If my daughter is not found in the next hour I guarantee she'll be dead!" My voice was shrill as I announced to all the lads

"If my daughter is not found in the next hour I guarantee she'll be dead!" My voice was shrill as I announced to all the lads. We were all at the safe house Harry and Elliott had been using to keep safe, what a shit job he'd done of looking after her. "You're out!" I announced as I looked at Harry, my finger pointing at him, before I looked around the room, "What are you all waiting for? get out there and find her, bring her back to me!" I watched as everyone else left, scarpering leaving Harry with me. 

"Terry, I swear-"

His words meant nothing and I cut his words off with a swift backhand of my right hand before I looked at him shaking my head. The anger was bubbling inside of me, I had sent her away to be safe, she was supposed to be here, alive, well and protected. I watched as he picked himself up from the floor before he stood in front of me. "Where was you?"

"Sorting some stuff out."

"You work for me!" I cut him off sharply. "What was you doing at the time my daughter was kidnapped?"

Harry pushed his hair away from his face revealing his red left cheek from where I hit it seconds earlier. "I needed to get my mother's medication to her."

Reaching into my pocket I pulled out an envelope before I handed it to Harry who hesitantly took it, "Take it as your last payment for your services." I was calm as I spoke to him, there was no use in getting angry now, I needed to save that for the monster that had my precious daughter. "If she's dead I will come to your house and make you murder your family before leaving you to deal with your suffering for the rest of your life."

My threat was a light one, I needed to find my daughter, she was my priority right now. 

"I can help find her," Harry spoke not moving as he stood his ground. "Please."

Narrowing my eyes at him I spoke again, "Go home Harry," I sighed. "You're services are no longer required."

The look of defeat on his face was hard to see, he'd been one of my top lads for so long, I thought I could trust him with my daughter only to be proven wrong. I watched as he left before I threw a punch at the wall, my fist hitting it and regret coming in to play when the pain in my hand tingled. 

I knew that Max wanted revenge but I had hoped he wouldn't ever catch up with Elliott. Now everything was a God damn mess, I didn't even know where she was to protect her. 

My phone buzzed in my pocket, pulling it out I was confused when I saw the name of the caller, Thomas. He was dead, wasn't he? Pressing the green answer button I put the phone to my ear, "Thomas?"

"Nice to hear your voice again, Terry." That was not Thomas, that was Max. It had been so long since we had last spoken but I knew his voice anywhere. 

"Where's Elliott?!" I shouted into the phone as I walked towards the door, I needed to get out of here and on the road to find her. 

"Don't you worry about her," Max taunted me with a slight hint of laughter in his voice. "I'm making sure she's well looked after."

"Put her on the phone!" I demanded I needed to know all this wasn't for nothing. I needed to know she was still alive. 

Max laughed, "Come now, Terry, you know the rules, you've played this game long enough."

"This isn't a game, this is my daughter." I was beginning to lose my cool as I snapped down the phone. Walking towards my car I could see Harry who was sitting in his vehicle his head on the steering wheel. 

"Your daughter's life is no more valuable than my son's life was."

I breathed sharply as I ripped open my car door. "Where are you? Where is Thomas? Why do you have his phone."

"All will be revealed in due course, Terry," Max teased before the phone line went dead. 

I looked down at the phone in my hand before placing it on the passenger seat before slamming my hands into the steering wheel several times. Elliott would not last long in the hands of that monster, he had so much anger and she was going to feel his wrath and that scared me. If I could take her place I would in a heartbeat, I had to find her first though and right now that was verging on impossible.