Twentyfive. 🕯️

The morning brought me nothing but pain, I wasn't even sure it was morning when I awoke, the distinct lack of windows and clocks made telling the time pretty difficult. Getting out of the bed I checked my reflection in the mirror to see dried blood smeared over my cheek and bruising and swelling apparent from yesterdays incident.

All I really wanted was some pain relief, I needed some drugs to make me feel a little better, to alleviate the pain. Opening the wardrobe I looked through all the clothes before putting on a pair of leggings and a long button up shirt that had a plaid design before I brushed my hair using a brush available in one of the drawers. I left the bedroom, my eyes glancing to the camera room, pushing the door open I saw Harry was in there, he was asleep on the chair like he'd been watching the cameras most of the night. He was wearing just his jeans and socks, just boots were on the floor next to him. His head was thrown back with his hair out of face and his arms crossed across his exposed chest. As I looked at him the more surprised I became by everything I could see, I didn't think that he would have the abs that he did, that he would be so chiselled. I had seen his tattoo on his face before but seeing him without his top in the light showed so many more. 

Just above his arms that covered his chest there was a couple of birds, to make them out properly I would have to get closer and that was not an option. Below where his arms were positioned there was a large butterfly in black, I wanted to reach forward and trace my finger over it and every other inking that disturbed his skin. There were many others all small and different none seeming to link to each other, on his chest, on his arms and on his lower abdomen. 

"I can see you staring," he spoke making me jump, I looked away from him blushing that he had caught me looking at him. 

"I wasn't staring," I tried to tell him as I walked into the room and looked at the screens on the wall. 

He let out a sound, like a sigh before he stood up and put his boots on, "You're not a very good liar." Leaving the room I was alone with the cameras for company, I watched on the screens as he walked towards his bedroom before I watched him enter, the camera in his bedroom lighting up as he turned on the light. 

I had no reason to keep watching but for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes away as he kicked his boots off before he reached for the top button on his jeans. Biting my bottom lip a smirk crossed my face as I realised I was watching something I showed me. 

Then he stopped before his eyes made contact with the camera, my eyes widened as if he was actually looking at me watching him. Picking something up off his bed he covered the camera up leaving the screen in darkness. 

"Damn," I groaned as I turned away from the wall and left the room, for a second my interest in him had peaked before I realised that I was essentially a prisoner here. Heading down the stairs I went into the kitchen, switching the lights on and looking through the cupboards for any kind of medication. I was more than annoyed that there didn't seem to be anything, surely my father had drugs here in case his boys got sick, the kind of thing I needed. 

I headed back up the stairs and looked in the other rooms I hadn't been in, all bedrooms but one's door was locked. Only one person in this house would have the key and there was no way he was going to let me into the room. 

As I leaned against the door with my head I heard a door open, "What are you doing?" Harry asked me making me stand up straight and turn and look at him. "That room is off limits to you."

"Well," I tilted my head to the left and rolled my eyes. "I would never have guessed."

I watched as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest which was now fully covered much to my disappointment, I wanted to see more of his tattoos, see them up close.