Six. ⭐

Waking in the morning I found I was covered by the blanket and actually quite warm. The problem was I still in this strange bed. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in the bed my eyes scanning around the room before I saw Harry was asleep sitting in his large window still wearing the clothes he had on last night. As much as I would hate to admit it his bed was pretty big enough for the both of us, if I had stayed awake I would have never let him sleep on the window. He didn't look comfortable at all with his knees close to his chest and his head on a slight tilt with his mouth open. 

I slowly crept out of the bed, I pulled the bottom of my dress down to cover my bum before I looked in the mirror that was hanging on the wall next to the wardrobe. I was a mess, my hair was needing a good brush running through it. The dress I wore had little cuts all over it where I had climbed through the broken window and the cuts on my legs were scabbed over with dry blood surrounding them. Lifting my feet I could see they were dirty underneath, at some point today I was hoping I would be able to take a shower. 

"What are you doing?" Harry's voice startled me making me jump a little before I turned around and looked at him. He hadn't moved from his sleeping position, the only difference was his eyes were open and they were watching me intensely. 

I held my hands in front of me awkwardly as I looked at him, "When am I going home?"

He got to his feet his boots stomping on the wooden floor as he straightened up, "Gonna get you home as soon as possible. I have a few things to do first."

"Can I take a shower?" I asked him as I looked back into the mirror at my dreadful reflection.

He stretched his arms out and sighed, "Whatever." 

I rolled my eyes at this idiot's stupid attitude, all I wanted to do was get home. I wanted to see my father and brother. I wanted to just get into my own bed and pretend that nothing had happened. "Where-?"

"Room on the right," he told me anticipating my question before he opened his wardrobe and handed me a towel before waiting for me to take it. 

Reaching forward I took it from him before holding it close to me, turning away from him I left the bedroom closing the door behind me before I breathed heavily as I leaned against the door closing my eyes. 

"You must be Ell," a female voice spoke making me open my eyes. 

Standing in front of me was a petite blonde who had a massive smile on her face as she looked at me. "Yeah?" My answer came out more like a question as I stared at her. 

"I must say," she stepped towards me her manner non-threatening as she reached for my brown hair her fingers reaching for some loose strands before she let it drop back down. "You are not my brother's usual type."

Suddenly, the door moved from behind me, I straightened myself up as Harry appeared from his bedroom as I stepped to the side my back touching the wall. "She's just a friend," Harry snapped at his sister as she looked at him. 

"That's exactly what you say about the rest of them," the blonde smirked before she looked back at my outfit. "Maybe I can assist your friend," she looked at her brother as she spoke, "With some fresh clothes."

Looking at Harry my eyes widened as I realised she thought I was just another cheap tart he had brought back to his home. He looked away from me and to his sister, "She's not staying."

The blonde rolled her eyes before she looked back at me, "You cannot leave this house wearing that dress." She reached for my hand pulling it forward as she looked down at the red marks on my wrist before checking my other wrist seeing the same red mark. She let my hands go before she pointed to a door, "Help yourself to whatever you want in my wardrobe."