Nineteen. 🚗

My father didn't cry as I left, I did though and fifteen minutes later I was still crying like a damn fool

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My father didn't cry as I left, I did though and fifteen minutes later I was still crying like a damn fool. Maybe I was crying over more than just leaving home, it was everything. 

I was so damn unsure about everything. Thomas was in the front of my mind, I needed to know if he was alive or not, I needed to know who had done this to him. I wanted to help him, I wanted to do whatever I could to make this right. Then there was Zayn, I knew I needed revenge. If Louis hadn't of come out of the house maybe I could have spoke him down, maybe we were going to share a moment, instead I was here with a massive gash on the side of my face. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Harry as I turned and looked at him, my voice a little muffled by the scarf that covered my lips. 

He glanced at me for a second before looking back at the road, I didn't know if he was going to answer me, he was a bit of a mystery sometimes. After a minute he finally spoke, "Just for tonight we're going to my mum's."

I was confused, I would have thought he would have wanted to keep me as far away from his mum as possible even the last time we met he warned me not to speak to her. "But-"

"No buts," he told me as he took the car out on to the main motorway. "And the rules are the same, don't be talking to her."

Nodding my head I turned and looked out the window away from him. 

"But you can't wear that stupid scarf inside," he finally spoke about it. I wondered how long it would be before he mentioned it. "No one cares what you look like, you're not there to make friends, you won't be staying so I wouldn't worry."

I didn't know what hurt more, knowing that he knew I didn't want to take it off and he was basically saying I had to or that he thought that no one cared what I looked like. If no one cared now how bad did I look before that people would think this was acceptable. Laying my forehead on the window, my hood a barrier behind the cold glass and my skin, I wiped the tears from my eyes as I reached into my pocket and pulled out some pills I had been given earlier. 

Pushing a couple out of the pocket I popped them into my mouth and proceeded to dry swallow them before I stared at the cars and the world that passed me by. All I ever wanted in life was to be accepted and with Zayn, I thought I found that instead, all I had found was someone who was making me weak. 

"Why you?" I asked him as I kept my head on the window. 

I heard him make a noise, like a snort or a grunt before he let out a sigh, "Why not?"

I laughed as I sat up and looked straightforward at the clear road ahead of us, "You are like what twenty?" I asked before continuing. "What could you possibly know, what could you possibly do to keep me safe?" I looked at him as I waited for an answer.

Watching him he kept his eyes on the road, his hands gripping the steering wheel tight before he bit his lip. I watched as I tried to work out of he was struggling with an answer or just getting irritated because I had a lot to say. "Your dad trusts me."

Saving Elliott [Harry Styles] Completed ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें