Revelations For Naruto

Naruto was hurting in places he didn't even know he had. Itachi nii-san carried him to his room in the inn and set him down on the bed.

"Who were those people, nii-san?" he asked, unable to stop himself. Still, Itachi nii-san had always answered his questions, unlike jiji.

"They were S class missing nin, Hidan and Kakazu, members of an organization called Akatsuki. Their goal is to collect all jinchiruchi and extract their bijus from them."

"Jinchiruchi?" He asked. He had never heard that word before.

"It means power of human sacrifice. It used to describe people who have tailed beast sealed inside them."

"There are more people like me?"

Nii-san nodded. "Yes, there are nine. Well, currently eight. The three tails is not sealed right now. The Akatsuki are after all of them."

Naruto silently thought about it. He had to get stronger then. If such strong Ninja were after him, he couldn't let his friends get hurt.

There was something else he wanted to know though.

"Do you know why the Yondaime picked me to seal the Kyuubi in?"

"Because you were his son. Because he couldn't trust anyone else to give this responsibility to. Because as the Hokage, he couldn't ask any of his Ninjas for their child when he had his own. Because, your mother was the previous jinchiruchi of Kyuubi and you have the Uzumaki life force to heal from the kyuubi's Chakra. It could have been any of these reasons."

Naruto sat their in stunned silence. " My dad was the Yondaime? And my mom was the jinchiruchi?" he asked in a small voice.

" Yes, Naruto-kun. You are the son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina."

"Kushina." he whispered to himself. His heart stang with betrayal. "Why did jiji never tell me."

Itachi nii-san sighed. "Sandaime-sama did everything he thought was good for you while also keeping the villagers interest at heart. He perhaps didn't consider you mature enough to keep it a secret and feared that Iwa would send assassins after you for being your father's son."

"But you don't think it was the right thing to do?" Naruto guessed.

"I don't agree with many of Sandaime-sama's decisions. But I've never doubted his motivations. He always tried to do what was best for the village and it's people."

"Well, I already think you are a better Hokage."

Itachi nii-san gave him a small smile. "Thank you, Naruto-kun. I'm sure you'll be better than me."

Naruto's heart leapt up in joy. "Really? You think so?"

"I know so. You are the inspiration behind many of the things I do."

Naruto beamed up at him. Today was the best day of his life. He got to know about his parents and that there are others like him, Itachi nii-san told him he'll make a great Hokage (sincerely too, not like jiji) and told him that Naruto was his inspiration. Yup, great day. Now only if he would stop hurting.