Chapter 9

Marlon was coming down from his orgasm, and I quickly got back on my underwear.

"Where are you going so fast?" He asked, putting his hands behind his head as he lounged. He was still naked, and his member laid limp against his leg.

"Leaving." I told him as I clasped my bra.

"Leaving? After a few minutes I'll be ready to go for another ride, Pattie." He insisted with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's nice for you, but I have things to do." I rolled my eyes and swayed into the living room.

I walked to my trench coat that was on the floor by the door and picked it up. When I stood up and turned around, Marlon was walking toward me. He already was getting hard again, he wasn't lying.

"You're something else, honeypot." He said as he walked toward me. He slowly took the coat from my hand and dropped it back on the floor.

There he stood, naked, his member looking up at me.

"I'm leaving." I insisted. "It's been fun, but I'm gone."

He held his member and slowly pumped himself. He didn't break eye contact with me as he did so, I was still in my underwear. I looked at his cock as he rubbed up and down slowly, and his thumb swiped over the top.

Getting on my knees, I looked up at him and placed a kiss on the tip. Then slowly licked a stripe up his penis. He stood there with his hands at his sides, and his hands balled in fists. Licking up to his head, I took his penis in my mouth.

He huffed as I sucked him off a bit. Before he could cum I picked up my jacket, stood up and walked off.

I began putting on my jacket in the hallway, and James was walking toward the apartment.

"So you come here a lot now, do you?" James asked. His usual glasses weren't on at the moment.

"Yeah. When I feel like it." I said with my head up high. "And when do you go there?"

I knew he was the man in that photo I found in Marlon's dresser.

"When he feels like it." James sighed. "I guess I'll see you around."

"Don't worry about it." I snapped and walked off. Before I could get to the stairwell, Marlon came running toward me.

It was like this man didn't own any shirts, because once again he was only in his slacks. The hard-on I left him with had been relieved.

"Pattie—" He said and I rolled my eyes. Why must this man insist on calling me Pattie? "You know, James and I are in the Actor's Studio as you've seen."

James looked at Marlon in a horrified way. As if he was saying something horrible.

"How about you come along to the studio and see how we get things done?" Marlon asked with his muscular arms folded across his chest.

"I don't act, and I really don't have time for that." I declined.

"What else will you be doing? Putting your nose in a book?" Marlon asked with a risen brow.

"And what's wrong with getting an education?" I spat, defending myself.

"You know, if she doesn't have time maybe she shouldn't—" James began but Marlon glared at him.

"Get inside." He said and James complied without argument. I looked in amazement as James made his way to Marlon's apartment down the hall. Then, Marlon set his eyes on me.

"You're real moxie but you don't get out enough. Come out, have a good time with James and I." Marlon suggested. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see if I can make it out tonight." I sighed. Marlon nodded with a grin then headed back to his apartment.

I could hear shuffling, but I couldn't make out what it was. My curiosity took over and I stepped toward Marlon's door. He hadn't bothered closing it. When I peaked inside, Marlon had James up against the wall.

Marlon had a cigarette between his lips, and James shakily got out a lighter. He flicked his lighter on and lit the cigarette for Marlon, then cleared his throat as he looked in his eyes.

Marlon removed the cigarette from his mouth with his two fingers. His hair fell in front of his forehead in the most delicious way. His breathing slowed down as his lips parted.

Next thing I knew, they were kissing. I was shocked to say the least. I knew they had to be lovers in some way but seeing it for my own two eyes was shocking to me.

Marlon pressed his center against James, and held his face.

"Make your way to the bedroom. Now." Marlon said in a growl. James quickly got from off of the wall and began walking toward the room. I moved out of sight so they wouldn't see me.

"And make sure you're on your hands and knees." Marlon shouted after him, then quickly slammed the door shut.

Thankfully, neither one of them saw me. I exhaled and made my way for the exit.