Chapter 15*

Marlon's bulge pressed against my ass as we stood in front of his apartment door. He held onto my hip with on hand to press me closer to him, and searched in his pocket with the other hand for his key.

Once finding the key, he began to open the door, and his hand reached to my neck as he turned the lock. He left licks and kisses along my neck, and the door flung open.

"I want you to own me." He said bluntly. I looked at him, confused.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable with owning people." I chuckled and he shut the front door. He got on his knees in front of me, wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his cheek against my clothed heat.

"Tell me what to do." He pleaded. I looked down at him and pulled his hair so he looked up at me, and I knew he was serious.

"Hands off." I ordered, and his hands fell to rest in his lap as he sat back.

I unzipped my dress, and allowed it to fall to the ground. Then, I kicked it to the side. He still looked up at me, waiting for an order.

"Here." I pointed to my heat. My garter belt and stockings were still on, I decided not to wear panties today. He kneeled up and his lips connected with my heart. He licked a stripe up my heat and sucked on my clit.

His tongue slowly made its way up and down my heat, and I rolled my hips along his face as I stood above him.

"Stand up." I ordered. He obeyed. "Take off your clothes."

He stripped in front of me down to his boxers. I rose a brow as I looked at the last article of clothing he wore.

"Off." I ordered, and he obeyed. His cheeks were flushed red, and he held his hands behind his back as his cock stood up forward. It was waiting for me to do something.

I slowly circled around him as I looked at his naked body, then ran my finger along his body. Along his shoulder blades, down his back, around to his abs, down his happy trail.

I stopped when I got to the dark mount above his member, and he bit his lip as he silently watched my paused finger.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I asked and he looked up at me. He pierced his full lips.

"Sit on me." He asked in a shaky voice.

"Where?" I asked and he grinned, slightly laughing.

"On my face, mistress." He answered as I walked behind him.

"Be quiet!" I shouted, slapping his bare ass. His member pulsed in reaction, and he squeezed his hands that were folded behind his back.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not when you misbehaved like that." I told him as I walked back in front of him. "What should I do with you, Brando?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

I stepped close enough where his member slid between my legs onto my heat, and I held it there as if I was going to let it go inside of me.

"What would be a good punishment for you?" I asked, and his face and neck was flushed now.

"You never really behave well, but I'm feeling generous tonight." I informed him. He looked down at me, waiting for what I'd say next. "What do you do to James, Marlon?"

"What?" He asked, breaking out of character.

"When you fuck James, what do you do to him?" I asked, moving my hips so his cock slid against my heat.

"I suck his dick, or he sucks mine." He answered and I laughed.

"That's not all you do." I told him while I looked up to him, moving my hips dangerously slow.

"I fuck him." He answered. I grinned, taking his hand.

"What else? I know what I saw." I reminded him. I played with his hand as I waited for his answer.

"I finger him." He answered with a grin.

"Are you enjoying this, Brando? Do you need another smack?" I asked dominantly. His cock twitched against my heat.

"Are you going to please me, tonight Brando?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, mistress." I corrected him.

"Yes mistress." He choked out. I brought his hand to my mouth and licked his fingers, then sucked it.

"Do it to me." I ordered him. He placed his fingers inside of my pussy, fingered me. I held onto his shoulders as he did this, and he held onto one of my legs.

Next thing we went to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed as he stood in front of me. He kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples. His tongue slid from one to the other, and he sucked the other.

"Now, stand straight." I ordered him. He did so, and held his hands behind his back. "I don't want to hear a sound out of you."

I wrapped my hand around his cock and he made a low grunt. I glared at him, and he pierced his lips together, hiding a smile. I put his cock in my mouth and sucked him off.

When he got close, I ordered him to lie down on his back, and I finished him off. He came on his stomach.

"You've been very dirty." I told him and he grinned at me. "It looks like you need a bath."

I still wore my garter belt and stockings as I held onto his shoulder, guiding him to the nearby bathroom. We drew him a warm bath, and by the time the tub filled he was hard again. He still had cum dripping down his stomach.

I sat on the edge of the tub, and got a wash cloth. I dipped the washcloth with a bar of soap in the water, and scrubbed it until it got suds. Then, I rubbed the washcloth along his neck and down to his pecks.

The washcloth went past the water line, and I rubbed down his abs, to his cock that strained to stick up underneath the water.

"Stand." I ordered and he did what I told him. I dipped the washcloth in the water and slid up the inner part of his leg. I reached his testicles, and washed each one. Then, I soaped up the washcloth once more to pull along his horizontal cock.

"Turn around." I ordered. I washed his ass and stood up to wash down his back. I scrubbed on the back of his thighs.

"Sit again." I ordered and he sat back down in the tub. I sat back down on the edge. I leaned over and kissed him, then sat up as he playfully placed my nipple between his teeth and let go.

"I guess you're clean." I said, standing up and walking out.

"Where are you going?" He shouted after me.

"Home!" I shouted back.

"Mistress, I still have a stiff problem on my hands!" He shouted after me.

"Deal with it!" I said as I picked my dress up off the floor. I put my coat on top of my underwear and walked out with my dress draped around my arm and my purse on the other.

"Patricia!" Marlon shouted after me, running out soaking wet and butt naked. It was too late, I was already shutting the front door.
__

*okay I was actually horny with this one lol my bad it took me everything not to finger him in this lol