Chapter 48*

*this chapter has serious cheek clapping and bdsm themes. That's literally all there is. Skip if you're one of the faint of heart

In Marlon's apartment, we sat on his couch. He apologized for the events that happened at Coney Island, and told me be wanted to make it better.

"I want to make you feel good." He told me, then rubbed my shoulder. "As long as you submit."

I stood up and slipped off my dress while standing in front of Marlon. Then, I stood there only in a garter belt and stockings. "Do anything you want to me."

"Lie down in the bedroom." Marlon ordered as he untied his belt. I walked into the bedroom and laid down flatly on my back. I looked at him, and slipped my fingers between my legs.

"You know you're not supposed to do that." Marlon aggressively mumbled. He went in the closet and got out his box. Then, he placed it on the bed.

"I'm going to tie you up with this rope, and then I'm going to spank you. Are you okay with that?" Marlon asked. I got wet at the thought of it.

"Yes, I'm fine with it." I consented, eager for him to start.

He got out rope, and tied it around me. It wrapped right above my breasts and to my back a few times, and he tied it in the back. Then, he flipped me over onto my stomach. He tied my hands behind my back with rope. He grabbed my legs, and tied together my ankles.

He'd never had me this tied up before, I was nervous. My legs were pressed together and unable to move, and my hands were behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Are you my little slut?"

I felt myself getting wet. My nipples swelled as the rope wrapped around the top of my breasts, and the inside of my thighs were covered in my excitement.

He pulled one of my feet, which in turn pulled my whole body toward him. Then, he sat on the end of the bed and flung me over his lap.

His breathing rhythm changed as I sat over his lap. The large bulge in his slacks rose against my stomach as he sat there and stared at my body. I looked up at him, watching him glorify me.

"You're a good little slut." He commended as he spanked me.

He squeezed his hand between my pressed together thighs, and felt my wetness. Then he slipped his hand out and grabbed my ass. I yelped at him sticking his finger between my thighs and to my heat.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you? Look at you already." He mumbled as I laid across his lap. He continued to struggle to rub my heat.

His hand was on its side flat between my tied together legs, and it strained to even touch me. He rubbed me, making me get more aroused than ever.

Then, he lifted his hand and spanked me. I jumped at the sudden contact, my tied wrists shaking above me. He rubbed my ass and did it again, then again. He hit me harder and harder. It was the most bittersweet sensation of pain and pleasure.

He lifted me off his lap and had me laying on my stomach flatly on the bed. Then, he licked my sore ass cheek, and down my legs.

He rolled my body over and lifted my legs up, so my knees were pressed against my chest. Then he entered inside of me that way. He rested my tied legs on one of his shoulders, and wrapped an arm around them as he fucked me.

His nails dug into my thigh as he thrusted into me, his hair covering his forehead. His lips were parted as he concentrated on moving in and out of me.

Then, he pulled out, flipped me over, and fucked me ass up. My cheek was against the mattress as he slapped my ass and pounded into my heat from behind.

Next thing I knew, he had my kneeling on the floor in front of him. I looked up at his large, hard member. He stuck a finger into my mouth, and I closed my eyes as my lips closed around it. Then, he rubbed the tip of his member on my lips.

I parted my lips, allowing his cock to enter. He moved his hips toward my face, and fucked my mouth. He kept his hands at his side, they were fisted as he struggled not to lose control.

I swallowed as he held my chin in his hand, and then he helped me stand up. He untied the rope around my arms and ankles, but kept the rope around my wrists.

He sat in the chair in the corner of his room, and I straddled his lap. I lifted my hips with my hands tied behind my back as he put his member inside of me.

Then, I rode him until I came. He bucked his hips up, watching me cum. Then, I stood up and he finished himself on his abs. I kneeled in front of him as he seat in the chair, and licked up his member and to his stomach.

He placed his hand on my neck softly, and motioned for me to stand up. He stood up as well, then flung me over his shoulder. He took me to the tub, filled up the water, and did his usual after-sex wash of me.

He rolled the washcloth over my breasts, my shoulders, my stomach, and over my center. I looked into his eyes as he washed my core, and he threw the washcloth to the side. Then, he rubbed my core with his fingers, breaking his own rules about our baths.

I moaned as he stuck a finger inside of me, and moved it in and out. Then, he rubbed over my heat one last time.

"Stand." He demanded and I did as I was told. I was dripping wet, and he wrapped a towel around me. Then, he held me step out of the tub.

He rubbed me down while my arms were tied up, giving extra attention to my erogenous zones.

He wiped the towel over my nipple slowly, sending chills throughout my body. Then, he slowly swiped his tongue up that nipple, and sucked it. Then grabbed my other breast and sucked the other. I was obviously turned on, which led to me getting wet again.

He got on his knees and looked at the liquid between my legs. "You can never get clean, can't you?"

He untied my wrists, then bent me over the tub. The only thing keeping me up were my hands against the side of the tub.

Then, he took up the wash cloth he threw in the water and began furiously scrubbing my heat from behind. "Your pussy is always needing something."

My cheeks got warm, and once he finished, he took the towel and rubbed my heat dry.

"Stand up straight." He ordered and I did exactly that. He kissed me, and tugged on my hair lightly. "You're my little whore, aren't you?"

I nodded and he kissed me again. "Get in the bedroom. It's time for you to sleep."

I began walking away into the bedroom, and he smacked my ass while I strutted my stuff toward the door.

*since when did I have a fucking bathing fetish do these even exist