Chapter 27*

"So what bar are we headed to? Hell's Kitchen has a ton of them." Paul said as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Well— I was thinking we'd go to my place." Marlon said shortly. He looked nervous, and I couldn't but think help it had something to do with George.

"Alright, as long as you have that brown nectar I'm good." Paul smirked.

We made it to Marlon's place, and we sat on his couch. Marlon poured him and Paul drinks then sat it on the table. I sat in between them.

"You sure you don't want a little taste, Patricia?" Paul asked and I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm a sober girl." I answered. "I like being in control of my body."

"And that you are." Marlon said with a chuckle, downing a drink. 

"How long have you been in New York, Pat?" Paul asked as he leaned back, the warm liquor hitting his stomach.

"All my life, I was born here." I answered. Marlon already downed another drink.

"Are we in a race?" Paul asked as he grabbed the bottle to pour himself more.

"No, I'm just faster than you." Marlon grinned, holding out his glass so Paul could pour him some more.

Marlon downed another. "Maybe you should slow down?"

"I never slow down." Marlon said, planting a random and bizarre kiss on my lips. I licked them, screwing up my face at the taste of liquor.

"Now you need a shot to get rid of that memory." Paul joked and I laughed. I shrugged and took Paul's glass from him, taking a sip.

"Pat, remember the days when it was just you, me and James?" Marlon drunkenly asked after who knows how many drinks. I looked to him and nodded, my senses getting fuzzy.

"Well, I say that we try that again. Show Paul how welcoming New York really is." Marlon smiled holding up his glass.

"What the hell are you babbling about now, Marlon?" Paul asked as he sat back, taking his drink from me and holding it while the bottom rested on his knee.

"Paul, James and Pat had sex." Marlon bluntly said, and I bursted out laughing. Paul gaped his mouth in shock as he laughed.

"And then what, you went in a corner and cried?" Paul asked loudly and drunkenly, then downed his drink.

"Hey, where's Wally?" I asked, sipping Marlon's drink but not getting nearly as messed up as them.

"Who the fuck cares!" Marlon shouted with a smile. He finished his drink again, and then slapped the glass on the table. Then, he stood up in front of Paul and I.

Paul looked up at him, and he put his hand under Paul's chin. Then, Marlon looked at me, and placed his hand under my chin.

"I'm not a homosexual." Paul mumbled. "I've just, had a few experiences with boys. You know— in the navy."

"We won't tell." I said softly, turning to Paul and kissing him. Paul kissed me deeply and sloppily, while Marlon unbuttoned his slacks.

I kissed Paul's neck as he watched Marlon removed his boxers. Marlon's enormous cock stood highly in front of us. I sucked on Paul's neck, as Paul's hand went to Marlon's member.

Then, Paul entered Marlon's member in his mouth and sucked. Marlon moaned out as Paul began sucking him off. As he did that, I opened Paul's belt, then his slacks, and then I began rubbing his bulge through his boxers.

Marlon moved his hips in and out of Paul's mouth as Paul sucked him off. I got on my knees in front of Marlon and licked up his testicles while Paul dealt with the shaft. Marlon pulled out, and then released.

Then, Paul removed his pants and underwear. I pulled down my panties and laid on the couch. Paul laid on top of me, looking into my eyes as he entered me.

"Fuck, I never felt one like this." He breathed out. Marlon watched and stroked his cock as Paul thrusted into me. Paul was younger, a bit more eager and a little less experienced.

Before he could cum, he pulled out and sat on the couch. I put Paul's member in my mouth as Paul kissed Marlon. My head bobbed up and down as they slowly kissed above me.

Then, I lifted my head and kissed Marlon. Marlon kissed me differently, as if to say I was more familiar to him. While Marlon kissed me, Paul licked my nipple then sucked on it. Marlon lowered down as well and began twirling my perky nipple around his tongue.

I held onto Marlon's hair,  and Paul got to his knees on the ground and forcefully pushed my leg to the side. He licked my soaking slit, and I widened my legs more for him. Marlon held onto one of my legs to keep it open as he continued to suck on my nipple.

I moved my hips along Paul's tongue, my head falling back with my eyes closed. I still gripped onto Marlon's hair.

Marlon got down on his knees next to Paul, and widened my leg more. Then joined him in licking my heat.

Both of them pleasured me, Marlon at me entrance and Paul at my clit. I felt sensations all over my body as I released. Paul went to lick me one final time, but Marlon possessively blocked him and did the job himself.

Paul sat next to me, looking down at his still hard and throbbing member. I smirked, getting down on my knees and taking Paul's member in my mouth.

I closed my eyes as I went up and down, and finally, he came. I lifted my head off of it, and looked to Marlon, who was in shock.

"You never let me—" He almost said, but his ego was put back in place when he looked to Paul. Paul's chest heaved up and down as he came down from his orgasm, and I stood up, heading to the kitchen for a towel.

"Come back here." Marlon smiled as I wiped my mouth. He pulled me over so I laid on my stomach over him and Paul's laps.

Paul was still looking up at the ceiling in a daze, and Marlon spanked my ass with a smile. I laughed as I got up and sat on his leg normally. I was still very wet despite him taking care of me earlier.

"You, are a treasure." He told me, rubbing my torso back and forth and squeezing the side. "You know that?"

I smiled as he kissed my neck, and Paul stood up, his cock now flaccid.

"Alright, it's been a ball." Paul drunkenly stammered.

"You can't go out there!" Marlon remarked. "Stay here."

Paul scratched his naked ass and then stumbled over to the small hallway. He opened the door, and it was Wally's room— not Marlon's room.

"Hey!" We heard coming from the room and Marlon and I bursted out laughing.