Chapter 28*

Paul was dressed for the first time in hours as he stood by the door. Cross armed, I stood in front of him at Marlon's front door.

"Last night was amazing." Paul mumbled, pulling me close and holding onto my ass.

"Marlon and I wanted to make sure you felt welcome in New York." I joked and Paul left a kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you around?" He asked, and I nodded with the bite of my lip. Paul turned around and exited the apartment.

"That man showed up naked in my room last night." Wally said as he walked out with risen eyebrows. I laughed walking toward him.

"Oh come on, you're friends with Marlon and never saw another naked, oversexed man before?" I laughed and Wally shook his head.

"Let's say Marlon and I's relationship goes deeper than that." Wally said honestly. I pondered what that could possibly mean for a moment, but couldn't come to an answer. "Out of all the girls and boys Marlon has had come through here, he really cares about you."

"Does he?" I exhaled. I never was sure when it came to Marlon, he had such problems with showing his true emotions.

"Yeah, no matter what happens just remember that." Wally nodded and sat down on the couch.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, and Wally didn't answer. He opened a box and laid jewelry out on a table.

He lifted a gold necklace up to the light. "Hey, would you wear this?"

"Sure, why not." I shrugged.

"And would you pay for it?" Wally asked. I gave him a look. "Listen, I'm not trying to sell it to you, I just need a woman's point of view."

"Sure, it's great." I answered and walked toward Marlon's bedroom. The door was closed, and as I touched the knob, Wally swiftly turned around.

"Hey! I'm not sure you went to go inside of there." Wally stuttered. I squinted at him, and fiercely opened the door.

Marlon's two fingers were pressed into the phone as he held the receiver with the other hand. He sat on the edge of his bed, and seemed to be in serious conversation.

"What the hell do you mean?" He angrily asked whoever was on the other line. His eyes looked up at me, and he quickly began switching his mood.

He pressed the receiver down into the bed.

"Hey— can I have a moment?" Marlon asked and then pressed it back to his ear.

"What are you hiding from me?" I angrily asked, walked over and grabbed the phone.

"Who are you and what do you want from us!?!" I shouted into the phone.

An Italian man was on the other side. "I'm sorry, you're too late."

My heart dropped. Was my suspicion right? Was Marlon caught up in some kind of organized mob crime?

The man continued talking.

"All of our slots are taken, you can't have a reservation. I apologize." The Italian man explained. I relaxed and looked to Marlon, who was already laughing at me. He shook his hand through his curly hair.

"I'm sorry, thank you— uh... goodbye." I awkwardly said and hung up. Marlon patted his lap and I sat on it, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"See what happens when you don't trust me? Surprises get ruined." Marlon said with risen eyebrows, his honey brown eyes looking at me softly. His thumb rubbed me slowly as he held onto my waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm just impulsive..." I began to apologize and he groaned.

"That's why I can't resist you." He mumbled and kissed my neck. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Well, do you still want to go out?" Marlon asked, then looked into my eyes. "I was thinking we haven't gone on a proper date."

"Of course I want to go out on a real date..." I reassured him and he squeezed me closer.

"Then let me surprise you." Marlon pouted.

"I hate surprises." I admitted and he grinned.

"Are you sure?" He asked, pulling me back onto the bed. He play wrestled with me, then ended up laying on top of me. I stroked my fingers through the hair that dangled in front of his forehead.

"I really, really like you." Marlon said softly looking into my eyes. "And I hope we can be together for a while."

"We will." I smiled, rubbing my hand along his back and up his shirt.

"You're the best, Pat." He said, laying on top of me in a hug.

"I know." I smiled, and after a few seconds I began pushing him off. "I also need to breathe." I joked and he laughed and rolled off.

Laying on his back next to me, he locked fingers with me and kissed each one of my fingers. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he did each one, then stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he walked out of the room.

"The shower." He said, slinking off his T-shirt. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. He didn't even close the door as he took off his clothing.

"Are you gonna join?" He asked and I shook my head no with a grin. He smirked back at me, and pulled down his pants. I watched his back flex as he pulled the shower curtain, then his ass as he stepped inside the tub.

He gave me a look with a smile, and purposely didn't close the shower curtain. Running the water, he stood below it, and the water dropped from his hair, down his jawline, onto his chest and shoulders and to the rest of his body.

He picked up the soap and lathered it in his hands, and I stepped inside the bathroom.

"No washcloth?" I asked with a smile and he smirked. Taking his washcloth off the bar, I took the soap from him and lathered it.

Then, I watched as I rubbed the cloth along his defined chest. His muscles tensed from my touch, and I made my way down to his abs. I got to the hair that led to my favorite organ of his.

I rubbed down the trail of hair, and stopped before I actually touched his member. He laughed, squeezing soap from the washcloth and fisting his own member himself.

I rolled my eyes and got on my knees, rubbing up and down his thighs and legs in general. Then, I stood up as he pulled me in while he was soaking wet and soaked up.

"I'm wearing clothes!" I protested and he laughed.

"Guess you'll need a bath now too." He said, and helped me unbutton my dress. It fell to the floor, and I stepped in with him.

I made sure to step farthest away from the running water since I just got my hair relaxed. He knew not to touch my hair, and held onto the nape of my neck as we kissed.

"Now get the back." He grinned, handing me the washcloth and turning around. The water splashed on my body as I slowly made my way along his shoulder blades, then along the spine of his back. I got to around his ass, and wiped each cheek, then I reached under and wiped his balls.

He made a noise, his hand moving up to the wall in front of him and pressing against it. I rubbed along them from behind, placing my chin on his shoulder as I did it. Then, I pulled away and reached around, rubbing along his member with the cloth.

The water ran on both of our bodies, and his eyes squeezed shut as he reached the edge.