Chapter 54*

Marlon had a bitterness in him that couldn't be tamed. His role in Streetcar Of Desire took such a toll on him. He was irritable with everyone and everything, and couldn't see the good in life.

He tapped into all of his hurt and all of his problems from the past in order to bring out emotions. And that led him to treating those he cared about the most in such cruel ways.

It made me wonder if that was why he loved being so dominant. In every part of his life that he could take control on, he did. However he still managed to by shy and quiet when you first met him.

Marlon took me to another part of LA that they wouldn't show in the magazines. There were no celebrities here, nor were there shining lights to gawk at.

We stood in front of an obscure building that didn't seem to be much. It didn't even look like it was commercial. Marlon opened the door and took my hand, pushing open an door to the right of us.

It took us to a dark stairwell, and he held my hand as we slowly descended the steps. We got to a door at the bottom, and pushed me up against a wall.

"I know I can be a monster." Marlon said quietly. "But at least give into me a little bit."

"Give in how?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"I'm not asking for much, just for tonight— let me show you my world." Marlon whispered.

"Is this some kind of acting spot?" I asked him. He shook his head no. Then, he turned to the door and knocked a special knock.

The door opened, and a shirtless man in tight shorts and a police hat opened it.

"Welcome back!" He smiled as Marlon stepped in. I cautiously walked in behind him. I looked around the dark basement, and it was something I'd never seen before.

People tied up to the walls, and being spanked and punished. One man was tied to a wheel totally naked, while another whipped his standing member. Another man was tied over a barrel while a girl dressed in leather whipped his bottom crimson.

I held onto Marlon's hand from behind, and he tightly squeezed it. One girl was tied and sat on her knees, and she strained to bite into an apple.

Another guy had a tale stuck into his butt, and a girl stood over him and whipped him. Another girl was tied up to a wall while someone furiously squeezed her breasts.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked Marlon as we stepped into an open spot of the basement.

"Aren't you curious?" Marlon asked as he stepped close to me. He was so close, his body was pressed against mine, and he moved his hand up to my jaw. His fingers brushed on the side of my face. "I wanted to show you how I've been since I've been away."

"Is this your version of honesty?" I asked with a brow and Marlon gave me a devilish grin.

"Come on, Pat." He began kissing my neck.  "Let's see what you can do."

"What I can do? Aren't you going to tie me up?" I asked breathlessly as Marlon's hand hiked up my skirt and squeezed my ass. His lips were against my ear.

"Tonight you're gonna be my mistress." Marlon whispered. "Is that okay with you?"

I pulled away from Marlon and walked to chains that hung from the ceiling. Marlon stepped toward me, and got on his knees in front of me.

"Strip" I ordered him, and he stood up. He unbuckled his belt and shook off his pants, then he removed his shirt. I looked down at his member that strained against his boxers, then back up at him.