Chapter 57*

That marked the beginning of what would be Paul and I's relationship. We spent every minute of everyday together, and I moved out of my dorms and into his apartment.

Another year passed and it was now 1952, I was to be graduating that year.

We floated toward Liberty Island, and climbed up the beautiful Statue of Liberty. I got dizzy as we climbed up her long arm.

Paul was such a rascal, he pushed on my butt to give me "support". Once we got up to her crown, it was beautiful. You could see for miles and New York was at its finest.

Paul's arms were around me as we looked out of the window. We were floating on air. Once we got home, we lounged in Paul's bed.

He got out a little bag, and inside there was a green plant. I looked to him, then held it in my hand. I smelled it, and then looked up at him in shock.

"Is this what I think it is!?" I asked him and Paul laughed as he laid next to me.

He rolled it in his cigarette paper, then picked it up with tweezers.

"Why the tweezers?" I asked with a laugh and he shrugged.

"It makes it easier." He answered. With the light of a match, he inhaled the green herb, and coughed out after a few seconds. Then, he pointed it at me.

"I don't even smoke cigarettes, why would I smoke that?" I laughed and Paul smiled, shaking his head. His blue eyes were suddenly becoming wet and glossy.

"It's not like a cigarette. God made this, it's from Mother Nature." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and took the tweezers from him. Then, I lightly placed my mouth on it.

Nothing happened.

"You're supposed to inhale." Paul told me with risen eyebrows. "Watch."

He got closer to me and placed his lips around it, I still held the tweezers for him. Then, he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. While he did that, he blew it in my mouth.

I immediately began to cough.

"This taste disgusting!" I coughed out. "And I didn't even get the full thing!"

"Alright, you obviously don't like it. Don't waste it, now, it's not gonna burn all day." Paul said as he took the tweezers from me.

I watched him as he smoked, and looked at his beautiful side profile. I inched closer to him, wrapping an arm around him as I faced him lying down. He laid upwards with his back against the headboard.

I slid my hand under his shirt and lifted it, revealing his torso. Then, I kissed the side of his torso slowly.

"Patricia, this is great... but... I'm not totally here right now." Paul said almost incoherently.

I moved myself so I was able to sit facing him, then I bent over and began kissing his abs. He watched with parted lips between every puff.

I kissed to the point above the waist of his boxers, and licked there.

"Keep doing that." He told me. Now my butt was facing him as I kneeled toward his boxers. I took both hands and pulled them down. His erection began rising up. I closed my eyes as I licked from his waist, down the length of his shaft, and to the tip.

He winced, placing his hand up my dress and grabbing my ass. I wore my brand new slip dress, those had gotten much more risqué by this point in time. He flipped the dress up so my ass was bare, and I began sucking on his cock.

His hand swiped up my thigh, and slowly slid along my soaking heat. Then, he put the joint down. As I was kneeling there sucking, he placed his finger inside of me.

His blue eyes were now wide and red, as he watched his finger slide in and out of me. I got more and more wet by his touched, and his hand was becoming to be a big of a mess.

I squeezed his shaft as he released, then looked back at him. He still fingered me sloppily. I removed him from inside of me.

I turned so I was sitting on my butt next to him, and opened my legs. He could see my heat, then rested one of my hands on the bed. I took my free hand and began rubbing myself as he watched.

He gripped his member, although he had already just came. I shut my eyes as I put on a show for him. Next thing I knew, Paul was laying on his stomach in front of me with his face in front of my pussy.

"Fuck me." I told him. He crawled on top of me and wrapped my legs around his toned torso. Then, he took his first thrust into me, his blue eyes staring into mine.

He felt different than Marlon. Paul was more of a slender muscular guy. Marlon was thicker and had more to hold onto it. Marlon's shoulders had muscle but they were softer. Paul's was as hard as a rock.

Paul wrapped his hand on my jaw as he pounded into me. Then, he pulled out and opened my legs. He gaped as he studied my heat, and still held my legs open.

"What?" I asked him with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's right here in front of me." Paul proclaimed slowly.

"What is?" I asked him.

"World Peace." Paul mumbled and licked my pussy. His eyes closed as he licked side to side, and carefully touched every spot I needed. I pulled on his curly hair as I came, and then Paul laid next to me.

"So..." Paul said in a muffled voice. "How about we get married?"