Chapter 40*

Marlon sat in the dark room with his tilted hat. He had on a tailored zoot suit as he sat in the mahogany wood chair. A thick cigar was between his fingers and he blew thick smoke into the air. One single spot light shined over him.

I walked toward him, with my boa and sheer robe. You could see my whole body underneath it, my nipples, my core. Marlon leaned forward as he watched me walk toward him, and then sat up straight in attention.

The jazzy music played as I shook around the boa seductively. Then, I stood and allowed him to see my body through the sheer fabric. I turned around and bent over, and he looked at my round ass.

Facing him once again, I removed my robe and revealed my nude body. I walked toward him, and he reached out a hand. I dominantly grabbed his wrist, and his legs spread. His throbbing bulge was visible in his loose slacks.

I slowly moved my hips in front of him, and he practiced patience as he watched. His perfectly shaped eyebrow lifted at the sight of it all. When I turned around he couldn't help himself, grabbing my ass. His lips connected with it, and I turned around to push him back into his seat.

I stepped closer and stood between his spread legs, leaning down and sliding a hand up each of his legs. Then moving my body in front of him to watch. I turned around and my bare ass rolled onto his lap. He puffed that cigar a bit harder now as I danced on top of his lap.

"Hey, tiny dancer." He grabbed my waist with his hand. He rubbed his hand on my waist and I stood up. He spun me by my hips, taking control, and kissed my thigh.

My eyes closed as his lips made it to my heat. His tongue slid where I needed it the most between my pressed together legs. I spread my legs for him, and he continued to lick my slit. He entered my entrance with his tongue, but before I could get more satisfaction he stopped.

He unbuttoned his slacks, and shifted them down. I got on my knees and he held my hair. I didn't care if he held it, and I licked a stripe up his shaft. Then, I licked his balls, and he squinted as he continued holding onto my hair.

Taking him in my mouth, I began sucking him off. His large member filled my whole mouth, and my head moved up and down his lap. Finally, I lifted my head and put him inside of me.

He kissed my breasts and licked down to my nipple as I rode him. He sucked on my nipple and squeezed my ass, and finally he released. I stood up, sat across his lap ass up, and his hand rubbed on my bottom.

He smacked it, and I smirked. Then he smacked it again. Then again. His finger slide from between my ass to my pussy, and then he smacked my pussy. I winced in the most precious way, and then he smacked my ass again.

I woke up touching myself, and the dorm room was empty. I got up and looked around my room.

I wondered what the hell I was doing there, and knew I needed to see Marlon. Even if it was just for a week.

Next thing I knew, there was a knock on the door. It was Paul, and he grinned as he walked in.

"I was in here before but you were sleeping pretty peacefully." Paul teased, and my cheeks got warm with embarrassment.  "Is that what you like?"

"What?" I asked. Paul stood up and slowly walked to the door. With a tiny tap, the door shut closed quietly. Then, he stood up with his bad boy posture, and stood in front of me.

"I heard you calling his name in your sleep. I know what he used to do to you." Paul said with his chin up high. "You like it when guys hit you?"

"It's not like that." I told him, sitting up in the bed. "I'm in power, it's on my terms."

Paul stepped closer to my bed and shrugged. "Then show me."

Without breaking eye contact, I left a soft kiss on Paul's lips. Then I stared into his blue eyes as I slowly pushed the sheets off of my legs. I was in my night gown, and I watched him watch me as I slowly inched it up.

I turned slowly onto my stomach, and pulled my gown over my ass. While laying on my stomach, I rubbed my hand against my heat. Paul was confused, but slowly caught on.

His hand hovered over my ass, but wouldn't touch it. And after a few moments, his hand slammed down on me. I moaned, and Paul repeated the slapping motion again.

"Now rub it." I instructed him, and he rubbed the sore part of my ass. Without having to be told, he slapped my ass again. I looked up at him, looking sexy as ever in his light blue shirt with thin white strips, suspenders and slacks. He wore dark blue cufflinks.

He smacked me again, and then peered at my ass from a different angle. He looked between my legs, and how wet I got from this. Then, he swiped my wetness and brought it to his lips.

"We has your fun, now let's have mine." Paul said in his low, graspy voice. Then he grabbed my legs and flung me so I turned over. He leaned over and buried his face into my core, as he furiously licked and sucked my heat.