Chapter 49*

There was still something dark about Marlon and the way he treated others. One day, I laid naked in his bed and there was a knock at the door.

He answered it, and I heard a familiar voice greet him.

"Marlon." James said from the living room. I listened in while in the bed.

Marlon didn't say much of anything, but by the silence I could tell he was cold as ever. I quickly stretched out my legs as I crawled out of the bed, then tip toed to the bedroom door. I stood behind it, listening in.

"I just want us back to the way we were. Before you met her." James said silently. "I miss being the one you used. And it's sickening to say it!"

I rose a brow, watching Marlon's hand fist. He wore a tight white t-shirt and his usual brown slacks.

"Patricia is in both of our lives now." Marlon answered back. "And we've been practicing being with just each other."

"That's not in your blood Marlon." James answered quietly. "You're a man of sex."

I looked at my feet, waiting for Marlon's answer. Was there any answer?

Despite being naked, I walked out a bit so I could have a few of the two of them. Marlon wrapped James in an embrace and was kissing him.

James stood there with his arms at his sides, then slowly hugged Marlon back. It was as if two Greek gods were in the living room, and they embraced and touched each other.

James wore a peach button up shirt with egg white slacks. His white converse-style sneakers barely matched the style.

Marlon pulled out an arm and slammed the door behind them, then pushed James up against the door. I felt my heat getting warm as I watched Marlon expertly slither his hand into James' pants.

James gaped with his eyes closed and back against the door, and he moaned out as Marlon rubbed his bulge. James just stood there, allowing Marlon to take over his body.

Marlon kneeled in front of James and opened his pants. Then, he took James' hard member in his mouth. I was in a small hallway section of the apartment, so the boys couldn't see me but I peeked at them. My hand moved to my heat as I watched them.

Marlon sucked James' member, and James moved his hand onto his forehead, and he pulled his own hair in disbelief.

Marlon stood James up and turned him around. James' pants were around his ankles, and his belt buckle hit against the floor was he spun.

Marlon opened his pants and entered his member into James, thrusting into him. He held James' hands against the wall as he did this.

James released, and soon after so did Marlon. Marlon pulled out, and James looked at the door.

"I— I guess there's a little mess." James noted as he looked down at the door. He began pulling up his pants, and Marlon buckled up his also.

"Patricia." Marlon called out. I didn't answer. "Come here."

I walked out and stood in front of the two men, I was still naked. Marlon held my hand and pulled me closer to him, enough that my breasts pressed against his chest.

"Were you watching?" He asked in a low voice. I felt my cheeks get hot, and looked to James. Then I looked to Marlon, and nodded yes. "Such a dirty girl."

He let go of my hand, and walked to the couch. "Bend over here."

James and I looked at each other. "Which one of us?" We said in unison.

"Pat." Marlon answered in a low grumble, and I walked over and bent over the couch. "James come here."

James walked over and began bending over. "No... don't do that." Marlon pulled his collar for him to stand up.

"Do you think Patricia should have been watching us?" Marlon dominantly asked James. James stood there silently, looking at my ass as I bent over the couch. My whole face was hot as I looked down at the cushions in front of me.

"I don't know." James shrugged, and Marlon smacked my ass.

"She wasn't." He said firmly resting his open palm on my ass. "She shouldn't have ease dropped without making her presence known."

"Oh." James answered.

"Patricia, James is going to spank you now." Marlon told me. "Are you okay with that?"

"Please do." I exhaled. James' face was crimson, he'd never taken control like this. Marlon held James' wrist and lifted his hand over my ass.

"Do you want to spank Patricia?" Marlon asked.

"You're my master, I don't do that to anyone else." James answered nervously.

"I'm your master and I'm telling you to spank my slut." Marlon spat back. James rubbed my ass, then spanked it.

Then he spanked it once again. Marlon put his hand in his own pants and began touching himself, watching.

James continued spanking me in a rhythm. And finally, he began to improvise. He got on his knees and kissed my sore ass, then licked it.

"Good." Marlon commended as he watched James kiss my bottom.

Finally, James split my legs, and licked my heat. His eyes closed as his tongue rolled up my slit, and my wetness rolled down. James continued to lick my pussy, and suddenly I felt a second tongue on me.

Marlon's tongue entered me, curling inside of me. James continued to lick up and down my slit, and eventually curled around my clitoris.

Marlon licked circles around my entrance, then stuck the tip of his tongue inside. James' head rocked up and down as he flatly licked over my heat.

Marlon opened my lips more with his two fingers, and that gave James more access to my clitoris. Then, Marlon stuck his tongue inside of me again, curling it.

I felt my orgasm wash over me, and James sat on the floor next to my legs, finally giving it a rest. Marlon licked up my heat and then inside my entrance one finally time, then sat on the floor next to James.

James crawled to Marlon and kissed him on his mouth, and I stood up and turned around, leaning on the couch.

We were all at a loss for words, and all sat there taking in whatever the hell that had just happened.