Chapter 34*

I got back to the dorm and decided to call Paul and confront him about what happened. The phone rang and rang, and finally he picked up.

"Paul." I said through the phone, and I could already see that irritating smirk on the other end.

"Patricia?" He asked back and I rolled my eyes. My finger twirled around the cord that connected the receiver to the phone.

I thought to myself and tried to ponder who Paul was with. Could it really have been George? Am I just paranoid?

"Are you still there?" Paul asked in the phone, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Right— Paul... who was that guy you were with today?" I asked him directly. He was silent for a moment.

"Why don't you want to know?" Paul asked and I scowled.

"Why shouldn't I know?" I offensively asked back.

"No, I mean— why do you care to know? It's just a friend I know from the military." Paul told me.

I paused. "The military?"

"Remember, I was in the navy." Paul answered back, and that seemed legitimate. I closed my eyes, feeling like a fool for jumping to conclusions.

Then I remembered when Paul spoke about his experiences he had in the service.

"Well, did you too..." I began, but I whispered my words. Too many nosy girls were around.

"No. We were strictly friends." Paul laughed into the phone. "Is that what had you looking like you've seen a ghost earlier?"

"Of course!" I lied. "Yeah, I just wanted to know if that was your man."

"But even if he was, why would you have a problem with it? I was with Marlon in front of you." Paul brought up a point.

"You were with Marlon, with me." I answered back, looking around to see if anyone was listening. "That's different."

"Trust me, if the moment came up, Marlon and I would've had alone time one on one." Paul said in a low, almost intimidating voice.

I got silent.

"I'll call you later, Patricia. I'm about to have guests." Paul informed me and I nodded.

"Sure. Alright. I'll see you sometime. Goodbye." I smiled and hung up the phone. Now that I felt comfortable with Paul, I decided to go to the place that I loved the most.

Marlon's apartment.

I entered the apartment, and his bedroom door was closed. I could hear him huffing and moaning on the other side. I cracked the door open, and Marlon sat up in his bed.

His eyes were closed as he stroked his member, concentrating on something. His lips were parted as his hand slipped from his head, down his shaft, to the base and back. I pressed my thighs together as I watched him.

He sped up as he stroked his member, and I got soaked as I watched. My wetness began going down my thighs as I watched him more intensely please himself.