Epilouge

I stare at myself in the mirror, and fight the urge to cry, everything has finally come together.

"You look beautiful," Aria tells me, brushing off the back of my skirt, then turning her eyes to mine.

I nod, "Thank you."

I stare at the white dress for a moment longer, unable to comprehend that the day is finally here. I've been preparing for months of course, but seeing it all now put together like this, makes me unbelievably emotional. I give up on fighting tears, and break down.

Pisti, Yamahira, and Aria, all do their best to console me, but nothing works, because I have no real reason to cry anyways.

"I'm happy I promise," I explain between sobs, "It's just so much."

"I know it seems scary-" Aria says, before I cute her off.

"But I'm not scared," I argue, taking in deep breaths, as the tears subside. We sit for a moment, as they fix what makeup I ruined.

"I'm so sorry you guys," I apologize, "I have no idea what came over me, I just couldn't control myself."

Pisti and Yamahira share a look, before excusing themselves quickly. I don't have time to ask what it was about, but instead I sit with Aria in my room.

"So you feel better?" She asks me, giving me a reassuring smile, "No cold feet?"

"I don't think that's even possible for me," I laugh, thinking about all the memories I have with Sinbad. I could never run off, not from him, and from our adventures.

"Well that's good," she smiles, watching me carefully, "Are you nervous?"

I nod quickly, "There's going to be so many people there, all watching me. Not to mention how we have to address all of the citizens afterwards."

"It's practically a coronation," she explains, "I felt the same way, I was really happy, but it's all overwhelming at the same time."

I nod in agreement as the door to my room opens, revealing Pisti and Yamahira. The look giddy as ever, as they come to my side.

"We want you to use this artifact," Pisti explains, looking to Yamahira for confirmation.

"What is it?" I ask, looking at the strange crystal attached to a necklace.

"We'll tell you after," Yamahira tells me, "It's nothing bad."

I oblige, following their instructions as I hold it in the palm of my hand, and it begins glowing green. I stare at it for a moment, wondering what this could mean, as the two generals begin squealing. Aria and I share a look of confusion before asking for an explanation.

"It means you're pregnant!" Pisti answers, clapping her hands together.

A grin forms on my face as they give me the news. A baby. I can't believe it.

"I'll be right back!" I exclaim, as I run out of my room. I hike up my skirt, bundling it in my hands as I take off down the hallway. Finally, I make it to Sinbad's room, where Hinahoho stands outside.

"You look gorgeous," He smiles, patting me on the head gently. I thank him, before making a move to go inside, "You can't see him when you're already dressed-"

I ignore him, and push my way inside, to see Sinbad talking with Ja'Far. Sin looks handsome as ever, and I can't help but run into his arms.

"You can't be in here (Y/N)!" Ja'Far yells, placing a hand on his head, "You're supposed to wait until the actual wedding-"

"You look amazing," Sinbad smiles, taking his time to examine my dress, my hair, everything, "Why'd you come see me before the wedding?"

I give him a wide grin before answering, "I'm going to have a baby."

He cheers for a moment, before lifting me off the ground and spinning me. When he puts me back down, he plants a kiss on my lips firmly, before parting again to do more cheering.

Ja'Far looks between us astounded, "Y-You're supposed to wait until the actual wedding-"

I roll my eyes and give him a tight hug, before turning for the door, "Love you!" I call to Sinbad over my shoulder.

He repeats my words, as I head back to my room, ready to finish getting ready, and move on with today.