Revenge on Terry

After the accident, Brenner took Camilla into Hawkins Lab, his crew did everything they could to bring Cam back to life. They succeeded and he put her in MKUltra as their first test subject and printed 001 on her arm. He put her Code name Kanay and put her soul into a 15 year old body with blonde hair, one blue and one red eye, a purple streak in her hair and a small scar on her face.

Brenner: *he smiles* "Camilla?"
Camilla: *she slowly wakes up and groans* "w what happen?? Where am I?"
Brenner: "baby? You're alive!!" *he kisses her on the lips*
Camilla: *she kisses him. She looks at her gown* "what's this? What happen to the car accident?"
Brenner: "you're in the 'hospital' and you're okay! You're alive!!!!" *he hugs her tightly*
Camilla: "what happen to Terry? And Jessie"
Brenner: "Jessie didn't make it. And Terry is pregnant"
Camilla: "what!!?!" *her eyes widen and looks at him* "is the baby yours?"
Brenner: "no. Idk who's the father. She didn't tell you?"
Camilla; "well I was dead soo"
Brenner: "true true"
Camilla: "can I take this stuff off? And get into different clothes?"
Brenner: "of course" *he already got some clothes for her. He helps her gets dressed*
Camilla: *she looks at him and gets dressed*

..........
Terry went into labor and she was rushed to the hospital. Brenner was there and took her baby away from Terry. Terry passed out and woke up hours later. Her sister Becky was there crying.

Terry: "where's my baby?"
Becky: "she wasn't breathing" *she cries even more*
Terry: "no! I heard her cry, i heard her!! They TOOK MY BABY!!" *she starts crying and yells*
*The nurses came in and injected something to make her sleep. She later was released and she went back to the Lab with a gun. She shot the guard. And looked for her daughter. She attempt to sue Hawkins Lab but was unsuccessful since lack of evidence*

Terry: "JANE! Jane!!" *she found the rainbow room and saw Jane with another girl (Kali) * "Jane!" *she approaches to her. The guards take her away and put her in a room. Brenner is there too, they tied her to the bed and electrocuted her Brian*

Brenner: "Camilla, darling. Destroy Terry, haunt her forever"
Camilla: "yes sir" *she went to Ives' house and haunted her, making hers and Becky's life miserable*

As time went by Camilla was tired of haunting her Best Friends' live but couldn't do anything because when ever Brenner tells her to do something, he put something in her to make her obey his commands. Camilla left Hawkins and went to Hialeah, Florida and stayed there. She came back to Hawkins when she felt Eleven was in Danger, and to help her find Will in season 1.