Kali

Location: London, UK

Kali (Or 008) was in born in London, as a kid she got Kidnapped by Hawkins Lab, It was all fuzzy, she ended up passing out. When she woke up, she was in this Rainbow Room with another girl (011) and guy (Adam 009) . She looked around wondering where she was at.

Kali: "Where am I?"

Brenner: "This is your home, and I am your Papa"

Kali: "You're not my Papa! Am I sick?" *She looks at her gown*

Brenner: "No, um come with me. We need to practice"

Kali: "For what?"

Brenner: "We just need to practice okay?"

Kali: "Okay" *She got put in this room*

Brenner and the gang did various test on Kali, They were doing that for a while now, Eleven was there too, she saw Kali making Illusions.

Brenner: "Well done Eight, now go to the Rainbow Room"

Kali didn't want to go, so one of the guys picked her up and took her to the room, she wanted them to let go of her, the guy put her in the room and electrocuted her, She sat on the floor crying. It was Eleven's turn to do her thing, when done, she also got sent to the Rainbow room.

Kali: "Eleven?" *She wipes her tears*

El: "Yes?"

Kali: "I hate this place"

El: *she hugs Kali*

It was the next day, a woman went to the Rainbow Room, Seeing Eleven and Eight.

Terry: "Jane!!! JANE!!" 

The girls looked at her, and saw the guards take her away.

Kali: "Who was that?"

Eleven: "Idk..."

Brenner: *He went to the Rainbow Room* "Eleven, come here please"

Eleven went with him, they left the room. Kali couldn't take it anymore, Another guard came in, getting Kali, but she refused to go with him, He got the taser gun again and attempt to use it on her, She screamed and made the guard look like the room collapsed. She was able to escape successfully, other guards were chasing her, she made it look like the building was on fire, everyone running out, Brenner and Eleven had no idea what was going on. 

Kali ran away as fast as she could, she took money from one of the guards and bought a bus ticket to Philly and was never seen again.

Later Eleven was able to escape the Lab, Kali returned but didn't see Eleven, she yelled for her but got no answer.. Before she could get caught, she left again. 

Eleven could have remembered Kali, but Brenner commanded Camilla to cast a spell to erase any memory of Kali and the Rainbow Room, She cast the spell and made Eleven pass out, When Eleven woke up, she had zero memory of what happen. Camilla (001) was with them too, but mostly working for Brenner, since When she was alive, Brenner made her fall in love with him. She fell in love with him but weeks later, died in a car accident (Explained in the Chapter of Meeting Kanay) Brenner and his team made her come back to her life, putting her soul in a 15 year old body.