Crossing the border

It was the next day, the fam finished packing, Adam started driving out of the driveway, everyone waving good bye, Adam drove off, Will looked behind, everyone is still waving.

Jonathan: "Are you okay?" *He puts his arm around his brother*

Will: "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm nervous about going to Canada, but excited cuz we're going to Canada!"

Adam: "Will, I guarantee you'll love it in Canada, my house, or well Our house has an in ground pool! And a hot tub"

Will: "Really? Awesome!!" *He smiles*

Joyce: "Oh hot tub, I haven't been in one in a while, I bet it will feel real nice"

Adam: "Oh yeah, you and I together" *They were about to talk dirty but remember the boys are back there*

Jonathan: "Will, look what I brought!" *he shows him 2 CD players*

Will: "Awesome! We can listen to music!"

Jonathan: "Yeah and so we don't have to hear them... Here some headphones and I brought lots of CDs" *He hands him a CD player with headphones, he puts a CD on and listens to the music. Thinking of Nancy*

Will: *he also puts on a CD and headphones and listens to music, looking out the window*

.....................................

Mike: "Wow, Will is gone" *He also sighs*

Lucas: "I know.... It's going to be a sad weekend" *He sighs*

Dustin: "I kinda wanna just stay here at his house everyday until he gets back"

Mike: "Maybe we can!, We'll just hang out here then go to work, then go home"

Lucas: "Yeah! and I think Payday is today!!"

Dustin: "Oooooh If it is, can we go to the arcade instead???"

Mike: "You bet!"

The boys hang out at Will's house

Max: *She comes in with her skateboard* "Lucas!"

Lucas: "hey babe" *He kisses her*

Max: "hey" *she kisses him back* "Dude the weirdest thing just happened"

Dustin: "What?"

Max: "My idiot brother has been talking sexually about Camilla...... I had to get out of there, that's why I came here"

Mike: "Oh my gosh....."

Lucas: "wow.... He better not meet her"

Max: "He's not gonna meet her, so what are you guys doing here?"

Lucas: "We just hanging out at Will's house"

Max: "Didn't he leave to Canada?"

Mike: "We're here because we want to be here"

Max: "Wow okay.... geez"

Dustin: "We just wanted to hang out here"

Lucas: "Imagine if Camilla falls for your brother....."

Max: "That would be hell, well I'm already in it, being in the house with him... It will be worse than hell"

Dustin: "What's worse than hell?"

Max: "Idk"

...........

Billy: *Singing a song and say Camilla a lot* "Oh Camilla, I bet your sexy af, Your body's hot and I want you bad, Oh Camilla, I wanna do it to you hard, until you scream and cry..... Oh Camilla. I must find you" *He gets dressed and drives around and finds who Camilla is*

Max: "Do you guys hear that?"

Lucas: "It's you're brother, Let's go behind the house!!"

They go behind the house,

Billy: *Drives by and screams "CAMILLA"

Max: *Her eyes widen* "Oh no, he's gonna find her"

Lucas: "But he doesn't know how she looks like"

Dustin: "If he keeps yelling out her name, and if she's outside, she'll respond"

Max: "We gotta stop him!"

Lucas: "Hop one" *Max gets on his bike with him*

The kids get on their bikes and follows Billy.

Billy Drives to the rich part of the neighborhood

Billy: "OH CAMILLA! BABY, PLEASE COME TO MEEEEE"

Camilla and Brenner were outside, she was in a crop top and shorts, Brenner was outside Sunbathing, Cam was gardening.

The kids stay back and sees Cam

Max: "Wow, she's not wearing a good outfit right now"

Billy drives a bit closer and parks his car, he gets out, Brenner and Camilla are watching him

Brenner: *He grabs Cam* "Come lay on me" *he puts her on him*

Camilla: "Wait, what are you... okay"

Billy: "Has anyone seen my baby Camilla"

Cam and Brenner look at him

Brenner: "I'm sorry?" *He gets up, he also carries Cam as he walks towards Billy*

Billy: *Walks towards them* "I'm on a journey to find my love Camilla"

Brenner: "Oh really"

Billy: "yea, My idiot sister mentioned her sexy name and damn, I fell in love with that"

Camilla: *Gulps*

Brenner: *He grabs her arm hard* "Do you know this man????"

Camilla: "No i DON'T" *She gulps again*

Billy: "Wait why are you asking her???"

Brenner: "This is my wife Camilla"

Billy: *He looks at her chest and his eyes widen* "So you're the famous Camilla" *He grabs her hand and kisses it softly*

Camilla: *Blushes* "Uh yeah...."

Brenner: *Glares at Billy* "Once again, she is my wife"

Billy: "Are you sure you aren't her father?"

Brenner: "no, she is my wife, Camilla, let's go inside. Sun's too hot"

Billy: "yeah, Sun's too hot for your beautiful skin babe"

Brenner: "I'm watching you, I have people who can do horrible things to you"

Billy: *He says in his mind 'ima get her in my bed, I want Camilla' He gets in his car and drives back home* "At least now I know where she lives."

Mike: "Wow... that was something"

Max: "Yup..."