Chapter 40

"Wakey wakeyyyyyyy sleepy head!" Hassan said sweetly, placing a tray of breakfast beside the bed. Amira opened one eye before opening the second. She tried getting up but her body was weak.

   "Good morning." she groaned.

   "Morning princess, breakfast in bed for you." He smiled, helping her up. She sat up and smiled weakly.

   "Thank you but I have to brush my teeth before eating."

   "Right, go brush your teeth and come back for breakfast." he replied. Amira nodded and tried getting up.

   "I can't get up Hassan." She frowned.

   Hassan looked at her like she was speaking gibberish. She was fine the previous day so why would she suddenly become sick? "What do you mean by you can't get up?"

   He pulled her up and she tried walking to the bathroom but her legs were wobbly.

   "Baby I can't walk. I feel exhausted from last night." She blushed.

   "Oh I get! Sorry if I was too rough. I'll help you wash, let's go." He chuckled and shook his head. Of course she had to be exhausted from the previous night. He had enough strength to go all night but she didn't let him. The hours he spent at the gym were surely paying off.

   After helping her brush her teeth, he carried her back to the bedroom and sat her on the bed.

   "So there are sausages, eggs, toasts and coffee." Hassan said, peeling the cling film off of the plates.

   "Hmm." She nodded and pointed to the sausage. Hassan was going to cut it into smaller pieces but she shook her head and took the whole thing from him, shoving it in her mouth.

   "Wow! I hope you'd be able to eat my sausage that way." he teased. Amira choked on the sausage and started coughing. She was beyond embarrassed. Hassan laughed while soothing her back.

   "Have some water." She downed the whole glass of water in one long swig.

   "Can you not?" She glared at Hassan.

   "Sorry sorry, have some toast."

   After eating, she was able to go to the bathroom to have her bath. She filled the tub with hot water, then slid into it. She wasn't particularly dressed because Hassan had made sure to remove every piece of clothing she had on.

   She closed her eyes, letting the hot water soak her body. The feeling was satisfying, after a long night of hot make out sessions and rough sex. Hassan had made love to her gently for the first two rounds but during the third and fourth rounds, he made sure to go all Christian Grey on her.

   The bathroom door opened revealing Hassan in just a towel that hung dangerously below his torso, making visible his V-lines. Amira felt her insides burn with desire, passion, the urge for him to take her again.

   "Has-" He walked towards her before she could talk, covering her lips in a rough kiss filled with lust.

   She pulled him closer and let her tongue dance in sync with his. He ran his hand down her sides, making her arch her back in pleasure. He broke off from the kiss and threw his towel to the side, then pulled her up before lowering himself into the hot tub. She got on top of him and leaned down to kiss him again. The kiss was rough, hot, steamy. She could feel his erection pressing the walls of her warm orifice.

   His hands trailed down her back and rested on her bum. Amira moaned and sat up straighter, burying his face in her chest. He made love to her body, kissing every inch of her neck and the space between her breasts. He sucked on her neck for a while which formed a red bruise.

   "Mine." he groaned.

   Amira couldn't take it any longer. She wanted to feel him inside her. The lust in her body pulsated, throbbing her insides as liquid desire pooled in her lower belly, expelling into the water. He took in her scent and growled into her neck. With one hard push, he thrust deep inside her tight opening. She gasped loudly and allowed herself adjust to his size.

   She slowly rode up and down on his organ, leaving his face buried in her neck. He kissed down to her breasts, taking in a nipple in his mouth while massaging the other one. The musky smell of sex filled the bathroom, making Hassan even harder than he was. He pulled out from her dripping wet orifice when she was close to climaxing.

   She made a pleading moan, kissing him hard on the lips. He got out of the tub and picked her up, pushing her against the wall. He thrust hard and fast, making her gasp for air.

   "Fuck Hassan I'm close." she cried. He pulled out of her and made her go down on all fours. She arched her back, wiggling her ass in the air. He penetrated her from behind, letting her juices cover his organ. They went on for a while before Amira finally orgasmed. Hassan hadn't ejaculated so he kept going at a faster pace. When he did, he pulled out of her and sat on the tiled edge of the tub.

   "Come kneel between my legs."

   Amira did as she was told and knelt down between her husband's legs.

   "Have you ever given head?" She shook her head and he smiled.

   "Do you know how?" She shook her head again. "Teach me daddy, teach me." she said seductively.

   "Kinky I see?" He smirked and pulled her head between his legs.

   "Now, I want you to lick around the head and flick on the frenulum." She held his organ in her hand and slowly put the tip in her mouth, then swirled her tongue around it, lightly flicking on the frenulum. He groaned in satisfaction and before he told her the next step, she licked her way down to his shaft and back up to the tip, looking straight into his eyes.

   He groaned, pushing his organ deep into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his length while her hand massaged his ball sacs.

   "Where the fuck did you learn how to do that?" He groaned in pleasure.

   She ignored him and kept sucking, switching between a blow job and a hand job. When she would switch to a hand job, she made sure to suck his balls. Hassan couldn't hold in his excitement. He was close to cumming. Amira noticed his body stiffening and legs jerking, so she switched back to a hand job.

   He spurted a stream of semen unto her face and breasts. She licked every bit of it off and smiled at him.

   "How was it?" she smirked.

   Hassan was speechless. He took a long look at her and shook his head. "Where did you fucking learn how to blow like a pro?"

   Amira smiled and pushed him into the water before climbing on him again.

   "You said it. I googled how to blow like a pro."

   "I love you babe. I don't want to ever lose you. Damn a bathroom sex before work every morning would be nice." He smiled, playing with her nipples.

   "Wouldn't you rather eat breakfast before work?" Amira giggled.

   "I'd rather eat you for breakfast." With that, he flipped them so he was on top her.