Epilogue

After returning from Maldives, Amira was constantly sick, throwing up at every opportunity she got. When Hassan was tired of it, he took her to the hospital where she did a pregnancy test. He was more than happy when the doctor told him his wife was three weeks pregnant.

   Since hearing the news of her pregnancy, he stopped her from doing the house chores. He wouldn't even let her get up to get a glass of water for herself. All through her nine months, he stayed by her side. He didn't need to go to work because he had people working under him, and he had given Hussein the go ahead to handle his business.

   When Amira gave birth to their baby, he made sure she stayed in the hospital for a month to fully recover even though all she wanted to do was go home.

***

   "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Aaliyah, happy birthday to you." Hassan and Amira sang to their daughter, Aaliyah.

   Aaliyah giggled and slapped her palm into the butter frosting. Amira groaned. It took her four hours to put the cake together.

   "Dada." Aaliyah stretched out her chubby arms and Hassan picked her up. She rubbed the frosting on his face and he groaned, pushing her to Amira. "Carry your baby."

   Amira made no attempt to carry Aaliyah, instead she looked away. "Who put her in me?"

   Hassan smiled and kissed Aaliyah's cheek.

   "My little princess, mama is just jealous of you. Do you want ice cream?" Aaliyah's eyes brightened and she started giggling again.

   "Lazy mama, do you want to come with us?" Amira glared at him and wiped his face with a wet wipe. After wiping his face, she cut a huge slice of cake and took it with her.

   Hassan strapped Aaliyah to her baby carrier and put her in the back seat, then gave a little piece of cake to her.

   After belting himself up, he drove them to cold stone. Amira got down and carried the disposable plate that had the cake in it.

   "Babe, please carry Aaliyah." she told Hassan. Hassan nodded and picked up their little bundle of joy. They went upstairs to get their ice cream and Amira ordered her usual. After paying, they sat in one of the booths and enjoyed their ice cream and cake Amira had brought along. Aaliyah's face was a total mess, with frosting and ice cream all over.

   "This ice cream tastes so nice with the cake." Amira moaned.

   "You know what else would taste great with the ice cream?" Hassan asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Amira knew that look so well so she pretended not to hear him.

   "Amira!" Hassan called.

   "Hmm?" she answered innocently.

   "Do you know what else would taste great with the ice cream?" He smirked.

   "Oh God Aaliyah, now I have a lot of washing to do." She ignored Hassan. He slid his hand under the table and put it on her thighs. Amira coughed and got up, then carried Aaliyah.

   "Hassan, can we go home? We'll eat the rest in the car." Hassan laughed and nodded.

   "Sure, but we'll be going to my mum's from here."

   Amira nodded and let Hassan carry the ice cream and cake behind them. When they got to the car, Hassan took his time to eat. He wasn't planning on leaving any time soon.

   Amira groaned and finished her ice cream. When they were done, it was just Aaliyah who hadn't finished hers. Amira brought her to the front seat and fed her while Hassan drove them to Garki.

   It was a Wednesday so they couldn't celebrate Aaliyah's birthday, instead Hassan moved it to Saturday. When they got to Garki, his mum was so happy to see them and was even happier to see Aaliyah, her grand daughter. Zulaihat was working in Kano because she didn't want to be at home and she wanted to find love, so there was no one in the house except Hassan's parents and the maid. Even Hussein had moved to his own house and was planning on settling down too.

   "So mum, I was wondering if Aaliyah could stay here for the rest of the week. We'll pick her up on Saturday." Amira's eyes widened and she looked quizzically at Hassan.

   "Why not? You never let me spend time with my grand daughter so it's fine. You can even leave her here for a month." his mum said happily.

   "Thing is we didn't plan to drop her off here so we didn't come with her clothes." Hassan said.

   His mother waved him off and picked the little beauty up. "Don't worry about her clothes. I'll just buy new ones for her."

   Hassan and Amira thanked her then left to go back home. When they got into the car, Amira turned to him.

   "Why didn't you tell me you were dropping Aaliyah with mum?"

   Hassan grinned and played with his beards. "Since we had her, we've barely had time to ourselves. I can't even comfortably make love to you without her crying."

   Amira face palmed and glared at him. "So that's what this is about huh?"

   "Yes?" He smirked.

   "Well then, let me see you touch me." She looked out of the window. Hassan ignored her and smiled to himself. He knew there was no way she could resist him and for what she said, he was going to punish her. They got home and she left him in the car, walking straight into the living room. Before she could sit down, he showed up behind her and pulled her into his chest, letting his arousal press deep into her back.

   "Not so fast habibty. You've been a bad bad girl and those who are bad must be punished."

THE END!!!