» ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ «

"alright, checklist time, start listing."

"ok, just stop me if we're missing anything."

"for wooyoung, we have dinosaur chicken nuggets, his karaoke kit, his dancing lessons scheduled weekly for saturday's, school planning on its way, aaaand.. that's it. for san, shiber gets tucked in every night at promptly nine o'clock, buy the new plushie set he's wanted for months, make sure he only has one hour of video games each day, nowhere above that. alright, yunho needs help putting away his harry potter wand at nine-thirty at night because he wants it on a high shelf so that it's safe.. dance classes with wooyoung at the same time, make sure all of his toys are in the box because he would notice if they're gone, alright... mingi, dance lessons as well, do small amounts of physical therapy and heating pads for his back, spray his bed with bug spray because he's scared... yeosang, weekly speech therapy every tuesday and friday, put new batteries in his tiny drone so that it doesn't break, practice on his small skateboard... and we have tteokbokki, alright. jongho, we have enough apples for him to last two more weeks, we should probably get more.. seonghwa, you're giving him singing lessons if he asks because he's too young and i don't want to pay for those yet, and get him that squishy stress reliever thing, so that he won't hurt his brothers with his.. odd strength.. and will just squish the toy. okay, that all?"

"yes, you got it." seonghwa sighed.

"and speaking of things to do.. it is friday, i'll take the boys to dance today, you take yeosang to speech therapy, i can take san with me and you can take jongho with you. got it?" hongjoong said, and seonghwa nodded.

*:.. o ..:*

"boys, are you all ready for dance?" hongjoong called, carrying sleeping san in his arms.

one by one, the three kids ran out of their room, all dressed and ready to go. they were all energetic and excited for class, as they loved dancing.

"daddy, where's mommy and yeosang and jongho?" wooyoung asked. hongjoong sighed, knowing they wouldn't understand what it was, so he had to explain over and over again where they would go. "remember? yeosangie can't talk. he's learning how to, so that he can talk to all of you guys, and mommy and daddy. mommy took jongho with him because i was taking you guys to dance. alright, let's go, boys."

after all piling in the car, and a long drive to the dance class, hongjoong brought the four of them in, waiting outside of the dance room as it hadn't started yet.

san had woken up from a long nap he took, and now he was full of energy.

"boys, i may have to leave and bring san somewhere if he keeps up his energy like this, because i don't want him throwing any fits. don't worry, i'll be right here when class ends, i just don't want your brother to throw a huge temper tantrum in here. okay?"

"that's fine!" mingi said, and they all nodded.

and a while later, san started getting impatient while his brothers were in class, so he started getting whiny, and hongjoong simply decided to go to the park.

once they got to a nearby park, san sprinted all the way to the playground, shiber in his arms, to make friends with the other kids playing there. hongjoong tried to run but immediately became too tired, so he just jogged to where san was, then sitting on a bench and waiting.

suddenly, hongjoong got a text.

seonghwa: hey hon, we just got out. if you're tired, i can come and wait for the boys and you can go home.